Moderator: Altimit01

foxrun
Veteran

Post by foxrun » Tue May 30, 2006 9:18 am

thx

{SBF}Leader
Veteran

Post by {SBF}Leader » Tue May 30, 2006 2:59 pm

no, i actually got the mods.. i have connections with falcon..... shouldnt have told ya that.. we go way back to Z3. and the new site.... its still clanhalo.net but its a http://www***NOT GOING TO REVEAL***.clanhalo.net..... should i really be telling people this? and also sword.. if you dont belive me, download GWoG and check the spelling error in the word blood for the main map file..... bloo..... and here is more proof

[proof] 1 Official CTF This map is the official CTF map for Clanhalo.net. It complies with all rules set by the league for gameplay, and is approved for use during a team game. Stoutie Yes Download
2 Official Team Slayer This map is the official Team Slayer map for Clanhalo.net. It complies with all rules set by the league for gameplay, and is approved for use during a team game. Stoutie Yes Download
3 Anti-Shee Mod A simple mod that completely removes the banshees, but leaves everything else in the map untouched. Ambrosia & Stoutie Yes Download
4 The Tank Mod The machine gun warthog has been replaced with a tank; the plasma pistol has been replaced with a rocket to give more anti-tank measures. Ambrosia Yes Download
5 Tri-Force Weaponry Starting weapons are pistol, shotgun and sniper rifle. Stoutie Yes Download
6 Sniper Practice The only weapon in the map is a sniper rifle, and all other powerups have been replaced with sniper ammo. Jonathan Yes Download
7 Enhanced Slayer This mod not only makes the starting weapons in slayer an assult rifle and pistol, but it also removes the banshees. Renesis and Ambrosia Yes Download
8 Temperate Forest This map offers so many changes and additions that it almost fails to be recognized as the same. The theme for this map is that of a forest. Deox No Download
9 The Great Wall of Gulch Two walls and new weapons adds a whole new way to play bloodgulch. With teleporters all leading everywhere you ever wanted, its as fun to explore as it is to play. Sword No Download
10 Darkgulch Its bloodgulch at night with more scenery, new weapons, and a few magical stumps. What else is there to say? Sword No Download[/proof]

I copied what was on the mod page into this
http://www.clanhalo.forumup.com
not my site.... just go there!!!!!!!

>Shadow<
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by >Shadow< » Tue May 30, 2006 3:09 pm

Good greif. We have all been waiting sooo long! Comeon! We want to play sword's mods. Oogg.. Post it here. :? :?

foxrun
Veteran

Post by foxrun » Tue May 30, 2006 4:47 pm

eh, you forgot, but not out yet

Two towers- new scenery that goes up high. Idk maybe like lord he rings.

Deox's wraith- a pimped up version of a tank covenant style.

SleepingInsomniac
SEAL

Post by SleepingInsomniac » Tue May 30, 2006 4:52 pm

well the new Clanhalo site is up now... how do i know that you got it early?
- Pseudosleep on halo

{SBF}Leader
Veteran

Post by {SBF}Leader » Tue May 30, 2006 5:09 pm

i gave specs the night before... look at the info that i posted and the time... and if you dont believe me, whatever.. i know i am right so what

>Shadow<
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by >Shadow< » Tue May 30, 2006 5:15 pm

I DON'T SEE THE NEW CLANHALO! WHY????? :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

foxrun
Veteran

Post by foxrun » Tue May 30, 2006 5:30 pm

yipee, darkness is awsome
go to the old clanhalo.forumup.com

foxrun
Veteran

Post by foxrun » Tue May 30, 2006 5:31 pm

yipee, darkness is awsome
go to the old clanhalo.forumup.com

and there should be a section there with the link to

mac.clanhalo.net

*edit: sry for the double post

>Shadow<
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by >Shadow< » Tue May 30, 2006 6:48 pm

My thing likes Darkness and its a sweet mod but it does not like Great Wall of Gulch. It won't let me choose the map Blood Gulch in the map seletion screen. Huh? :? oh and the Pelican IS real, I shot stuff at it and they did not pass through. How can I get up there? (Why did you edit out the shee??) :cry:

SleepingInsomniac
SEAL

Post by SleepingInsomniac » Tue May 30, 2006 6:55 pm

GWOG has a typo rename it to "bloodgulch.map"
- Pseudosleep on halo

foxrun
Veteran

Post by foxrun » Tue May 30, 2006 6:58 pm

[yeah i noticed that, i spent like an hour tryin to figure out wut the hell wus wrong with my map...

but man i love the battle rifle and the pistol/p90/assualtrifle!!! wooo![/i]

sword
Ranger

Post by sword » Tue May 30, 2006 7:58 pm

Shee wouldnt have made it to that altitude anyway.
The sword.

>Shadow<
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by >Shadow< » Tue May 30, 2006 8:47 pm

Ya it doesn't. I tryed modding one in but there is the stupid air barrier. Can someone please tell me how to get rid of it? I want to get to the pelican. And could someone also say how to lift the fog? I just want to see where everything is a bit better. Don't worry I'll keep the original map. :)

{SBF}Leader
Veteran

Post by {SBF}Leader » Tue May 30, 2006 9:22 pm

you cant fly the pelican just to let you know.. (its the crashed model.) and to get on top of it... go into the cave inlet near where you come out of the red teleport receiver and you spawn on top of crashed pelican model.