Anyone still play this?

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

-RTAF-Axion

Anyone still play this?

Post by -RTAF-Axion » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:28 pm

Just wondering if people still play... If the reinstall is worth it or not -

HandofGod
Peon

Re: Anyone still play this?

Post by HandofGod » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:48 pm

There are definitely people still playing. Still a few servers on but yeah the only negative is that the player population kinda fluctuates though :/. I'd recommend joining the Cortana discord if you're at all interested in connecting more easily with people that still play HaloMD. I don't have the link to the Discord as I'm not at my laptop right now but one of the guys might post it after I post this. If not I'll share it on here and edit this post accordingly. Once Apple drops 32 bit application support there might be less people playing on MD too.. That's apparently supposed to happen next year with the new OS just a heads up. I'll probably move over to Xbox belatedly when that happens... :O

EDIT: Here's the Cortana discord link: https://discord.gg/3t9TatC

dudey

Post by dudey » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:24 pm

i was just on tonight. a few regulars. theres always people on either bigass or bloodgulch.
i moved on to CS, servers are much more consistent. had a lot of fun with MD back in 2015/2016 though!

VicFirth

Post by VicFirth » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:43 am

That's not true, there is a great Map Rotation Server, and a great Server just for testing out new maps that modders are working on. Yes people do still play!