Big Ass final Crash

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Big Kahuna

Big Ass final Crash

Post by Big Kahuna » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:51 am

When I get onto Bigass final.. I keep getting knocked off, ti says server shuts down.. then I have to try to get back on.. play a few minutes then wham i get knocked off again.. ( others tell me it just says I left the server).. but its frustrating..None of the other games do this.. sniper, blood gulch etc...

any ideas?

BK

tricksquad

Re: Big Ass final Crash

Post by tricksquad » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:04 am

this has been happening to me as well, i think it has something to do with the new bigass patch.... but who knows.

atomical

Post by atomical » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:45 am

What's your ping like? We do have ping kick configured on all servers. SAPP does support kicking users for warping but I've never gotten that to work. I would prefer to warp kick. Warping ruins the game.

HandofGod
Peon

Post by HandofGod » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:12 pm

I have encountered this problem too. I know there was a new version of Bigass with an extension that we had to install recently, I wonder if that has something to do with it? If I have the Halo + extension installed and checked on the extensions list it will crash my game after a few minutes of playing. If I don't have it checked on the extensions list, then it won't crash. The Halo + extension is useful for me because it allows me to not see through the map's BSP and now I have to see through the BSP whenever I play the mod...

swampy

Post by swampy » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:13 pm

HandofGod wrote:I have encountered this problem too. I know there was a new version of Bigass with an extension that we had to install recently, I wonder if that has something to do with it? If I have the Halo + extension installed and checked on the extensions list it will crash my game after a few minutes of playing. If I don't have it checked on the extensions list, then it won't crash. The Halo + extension is useful for me because it allows me to not see through the map's BSP and now I have to see through the BSP whenever I play the mod...
That works for me. No more crashes. In my point everything pretty much looks the same. Maybe it is the Graphics card.

I'm on an old Mac Pro running El Capitan, 12 gigs ram and an old Nvidia GTX 620 2 Ghz. Anyway..No more crashes.. Thank you HandofGod. :D