Memories of HaloDemoMods.com

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

rEsTnPeAcEz
Veteran

Memories of HaloDemoMods.com

Post by rEsTnPeAcEz » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:47 pm

The old time days with HaloDemoMods.com. I miss it and I bet a lot of you guys miss it too. (Not that I want it back, I do, but it will never happen :| )

I'll always remember when I joined HaloDemoMods.com and started to post some mods and other things.
I even saved the email confirmation from Sparky saying that I joined HaloDemoMods.com. Hah!
A nice souvenir! :P

zªCh

Re: Memories of HaloDemoMods.com

Post by zªCh » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:10 pm

sigh i found out recently....i didn't play much over the summer..
-zªCh-
I remember thinking that halo would be the one thing that would never update past my mac.....then came HaloMD
now i have 3 versions of combat evolved on my mac...weird stuff.. now if only they made a ppc mac version of custom edition

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by nil » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:14 pm

This basically sounds like (to me), "I am not active anymore, and I miss the old days" which I'm sure other members would feel the same way before the days HDM even existed, or whatever else happened way back then.

MGM isn't dead. The forums are pretty dim though.

Since it's not obvious, and that I feel this may be helpful, here is the general activity status outside of playing the game:
*The #macgamingmods IRC channel is highly active, which is our general hub.
*The halomd chatroom also gains some traction, which is mostly for discussing modding, playing halo, and troubleshooting. (You can join via adium or ichat/messages if you want, though bug me on IRC to do that...)
*The OpenCarnage community which members from both communities have gotten to know each other.
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

yourlife

Post by yourlife » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:05 pm

I remember the time when I always download mods from there and play them with my friends. Ah those were good times.