MoDDERS NEEDED!!!!!!

Everything about BF 1942 and its mods.
another guest

MoDDERS NEEDED!!!!!!

Post by another guest » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:29 am

Hey, im new to mods and to battlefield 1942. i'v done some serching and found lots of really cools mods. but there are still some mods that i would like to see. plese, if u r a modder, then reply and tell me what u can do. these r my requested mods:

replaces german motarcylce with hetzer tank (look up tank if needed)
replaces german car with Volkswagon bettle (bug), ragtop
gives soldiers overcoats when in winter/snow battles (u.s. included)
gives all nazi's swastica armbands and gives aficanops their armband.
New map with: (u.s. team)sherman/halftrack/m21 or somthin like that/jeep/motar cycle/soldiers wear backpack/one spawn point u parachute in/all in the 82nd airborn. (german team)tiger tank/panzer tank/jagpanther/hetzer tank/volkswagon bug/halftrack/soldiers wear black uniforms with white belt n such.(look at photos of elite guards and soldier, ull see what i want) all but medic and sniper/medic and sniper wear grey with grey overcoats/black soldiers wear black overcoats.

please, if u have any mods thet u want made, just post em and ill find someone to.

another guest

Re: MoDDERS NEEDED!!!!!!

Post by another guest » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:40 am

i will not stay on this website for very long, i will be serching for good mod tools for beginers like me, and modders to create mods. post ur mods here so anyone can see em, but also e-mail them to me to find someone to make em, or make them myself. my e-mail adress is JSWEngineer@aol.com. i will stay in contact with u for as long as i can, telling u how far i am at making that mod. when the mod is finished, i will either try to e-mail it to u directly, or if u request it, i can post it on the web talling u what wed site(s) it is on. hope to hear from u soon. :wink:

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MoDDERS NEEDED!!!!!!

Post by Monoman » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:12 pm

Creating new textures and switching the vehicles and uniforms can be done on a Mac but you will need the PC BF1942 tools to create the new maps.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig