Where are the files?

Everything about BF 1942 and its mods.
Douglas

Where are the files?

Post by Douglas » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:32 am

Hi Everyone!

I downloaded the Demo of Battlefield 1942 and have been having fun playing it until the full version I have ordered shows up but until then I wanted to add some mods to the demo. I have been reading on the board about the mods for the game, but I cannot seem to find where I can download any? Am I looking in the wrong place? Where are the files located.

Sorry for the stupidity on my part, but thanks in advance!!

Keep up the great work on this great site!!!!

Douglas

:)

Noodle
Delta Force

Re: Where are the files?

Post by Noodle » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:00 pm

I'm not entirely sure that there are even mods for the demos at all. There are a plentiful supply of mods for the full, on the other hand. For mac too. O_o

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:42 am

You can mod the demo but I don't think any of us modded the single player version of the demo. We all modded the multiplayer version which no longer works.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Douglas

Post by Douglas » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:34 am

Hello!

Thanks for the info! I have ordered a new copy of Battlefield 1942 for the Mac and when it arrives I am looking forward to playing it online!

Is there still many people playing this game? I have played Battlefield 2 on my Mac Pro and loved it and I bought Battlefield 2142 (?) for my Mac but I didn't like it at all. I just downloaded the 1942 demo and really like it a lot.

Thanks!!

Douglas

:)

Noodle
Delta Force

Post by Noodle » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:36 am

There's still a relatively large fan base, most of the servers are desert combat thou.