yet again i was banned by j

Special Operations Group

Moderator: Vir2L™

germankiller

yet again i was banned by j

Post by germankiller » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:13 pm

as you have known i have not been arround much. today i joined the team speak server. j kicked me. i joined and said "are you going to start with this childish shit agian". then he banned me.

all i ask is why does he have to just plane not like me. the first words out of his mouth after is this germankiller were "o god not agian" or some thing like that.

im tired of the games. he needs to stop. calling him childish was not right but i have had a very bad day. some other arses were being well..arses.

im sorry for calling you childish but you have to under stand. kicking for no reason is not right.

Herb

Re: yet again i was banned by j

Post by Herb » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:02 pm

germankiller wrote:all i ask is why does he have to just plane not like me.
why ask why?

just accept that he, and i, don't much care for your company and stay away.

it's win/win, we don't have to hear you and you don't get kicked/banned.

germankiller

Post by germankiller » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:51 am

damn thats cold. i have not even said a word to any sog member for 1/2 a year and all i did is drop in to say hi.

i still think i should be unbanned. vir2l, bigdog, ect has an opoin also.

i and the last time i think i played with you guys we had a good time.

just think abought it. what have i done to dersirve this other then droping in to say hi and calling j childish.

its just stuped to kick/ban some one because you dont like them. ITS BEEN 1/2 A YEAR. even my friends say im not a hyper as i have been. give me (i feel so stuped saying this but..) one more chance. yes i know i have had SO many . unbanned form both the TS and the server among 1000's of warrings. but i have not brocken your rules. make it a 3 mounth ban. or some thing like that not permeaite.

for now see you laters. the reason i droped in was my mom was hear and i wanted to play cod2 with her, me and sog.

thanks she leaves in one week. think abought please.

thanks

Herb

Post by Herb » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:38 pm

You're unbanned as long as you heed the advice given in my first reply.

I'll clarify a little too. If we're in the lobby, all is good, it's a public channel. But when we move to a private channel, i.e. anything other than the lobby and cod2, leave well enough alone.

Fair enough?