why did you ban me from ts

Special Operations Group

Moderator: Vir2L™

kainhall

why did you ban me from ts

Post by kainhall » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:19 pm

i have taken so much shit from you in the past.
i think you can handle a little name calling! you could of said ya im here but i dont want to talk to you right now and i would be ok with that!
every time i join on the server or ts you say so crap its GK run away and change his channel to your gay and time out room
come on
i like the server and the compition but the damn teasing is getting old
i know i was anoying but then i enter a chanle and ask if some one is there and no one says yes a ask again then leave.
10 minutes before you baned me i joined and said that i had 3 people in the server and that i would like for you to join. raw meat was talking so i waited and when he was done i asked again.
im just tired of the crap you give me and i cant give you a little of your own medicen
wow

ya im pissed now
sorry if i made any one mad but what your doing is just wrong
i have anger problems at school and my parents and everyone always say
IF YOU DISH IT OUT YOU GOT TO BE ABLE TO TAKE SOME BACK
thanks i just joined but you still need to read this
thanks
and im sorry for calling j a dick
it could have called him worse

Vir2L™
Ranger

Re: why did you ban me from ts

Post by Vir2L™ » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:28 am

Look pain. You better get your facts straight before you come in here and tell me that I banned you. You called Herb a dick, not Jeez..... Jjeez banned you.

The fact of the matter is, WE pay for OUR server and the TS. We can do whatever we want.

In all honesty, most of the time you BUG the hell out of us. You are less than half the age of all of us. Some of us have children, hell some have grandchildren your age, and the only childish behavior we want to put up with is, with our own families.

We are comfortable playing/communicating with people our own age (adults), and sometimes you bring a very childish attitude into OUR environment, and it rubs off on us, so we end up doing childish stuff to you. You are constantly told to stop playing like a run n gunner on our server. Seriously you haven't gone ONE night without being warned for something. We get sick of it. J gets sick of it mostly, he does enough babysitting at home with his own children.

You are lucky to have been playing on our server for as long as you have. You are the only one that we put up with, that constistantly annoys us.

I noticed someone unbanned you....... one more time in our server acting like a twit and you're gone for a long time. There will be no appeal process.

You have been warned....... for the hundredth time.

A serious question that you need to ask yourself:
Why do you want to hang out with us? Why do you put up with so much crap from us? Do you enjoy our company that much? By the looks of your attitude in this post, you don't. Our age differences cause quite a conflict, IMO.

I think it's time you take a break from our server, and go play with other people your own age.

It would do us all a world of good, and it would save us the headache of posting on this forum about YOUR problem.

Wake up!
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter."