let me know

Special Operations Group

Moderator: Vir2L™

Krag

let me know

Post by Krag » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:16 pm

im happy that you guys will be playing cod4 on the server wanted to let you know if you have any map requests or things youd like to be done on the server just let me know.also what night will be the cod4 night so i can let other people know.

Vir2L™
Ranger

Re: let me know

Post by Vir2L™ » Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:22 pm

Krag wrote:im happy that you guys will be playing cod4 on the server wanted to let you know if you have any map requests or things youd like to be done on the server just let me know.also what night will be the cod4 night so i can let other people know.
Yo Krag,
Yeah man thanks for letting us be apart of your CoD4 server! I haven't really been paying attention to all the custom maps lately, but if I see something I'll let you know.

Some things I would like to see on the server is obj points for the bomb locations, even tho I like that you can use ESC to view the map, it would just make things easier for newer players to become familiar with the map faster.

Our usual CoD4 game night is Wednesday Nights.

*edit
I found what looked like a decent map called FUBAR (or mp_fubar)

Also regarding perks....

all Perk 1's should be there IMO
perk 2 - stopping power, Overkill, Sonic Boom.... others can not exist for all I care
perk 3 - extreme cond, steady aim, deep impact, iron lungs, dead silence, eavesdrop......... martyrdom and last stand are weak keep them out

I think all these perks add to the gameplay that IS CoD4.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter."