When I play I use..

Intervention Extended magss.
Akimbo rangers.:D
Fags g'nades. Flash
Sleight of hand pro or scanvanger pro
Stopping power pro..
Steady aim
Death streak doesn't matter.

When I use assault rifles is whatever ones I'm getting the 2500kills and 1000heads shots with.

ATM is the ScarH with Silencer
Akimbo rangers(love them)
Fags g'nades. Flash
scanvanger pro
Hardline pro..
Steady aim pro
Death streak doesn't matter.
Stupid tinypic removing my images

Sven
SEAL

Re: MW2

Post by Sven » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:12 pm

^
You are in good company - BLARGH FUCKING MOSQUITOES - I lav the scar silenced :D
I like the Spas better than rangers though.
blackkyurem123123 wrote:one of the Admins asks "whaths wrong" and he repiles " someone smasmed me chests".

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:27 pm

While we're posting our classes...

Ninja Class:
Barret .50 Cal Heartbeat Sensor (will switch to EBR when I unlock it again in 4 or 5 more levels)
Akimbo USPs
Throwing knife
Flash grenades
Marathon
Lightweight
Commando (assume that all perks I name are probably pro)

Pirate Class:
Scar Heartbeat Sensor
Akimbo USPs
Claymore
Flash grenades
Marathon
Coldblooded
Ninja

Samurai Class:
Same as Ninja but with Javelin and Coldblooded

Reaper Class:
Same as Ninja but with P90

...And my other two classes aren't used really, riot shield classes I mess around with sometimes.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:42 pm

i don't understand what's so good about SCAR-H. :-\ i mean, why do everyone use it so much! i'd rather use an ACR, or TAR-21, or... anything else! :lol: i dunno!
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

Sven
SEAL

Post by Sven » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:48 am

It isn't that good, but when you have the silencer on you feel like a complete badass when you kill people.
ACR also Pwns.
Tar 21 with silencer pwns.
@Kayar
I like the intervention more than the Barret. EBR is just incredibly easy to use (it is incredibly fun :D)
blackkyurem123123 wrote:one of the Admins asks "whaths wrong" and he repiles " someone smasmed me chests".

Smythe
Commando

Post by Smythe » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:13 am

Primary: Intervention With FMJ (Going for Extended mags)
Secondary: Akimbo USP's (Love'em)
Equipment: Sementex
Special Grenade: Flash
Perk1: Slight of hand pro
Perk2: Stopping Power
Perk3: Steady aim
Death Streak: Final Stand

SMG Class
Primary: Vector with Rapid fire
Secondary: Akimbo USP's (Still Love'em)
Equipment: Sementex
Special Grenade: Stun
Perk1: Marathon
Perk3: Commando

That other class i sometimes use
Primary: UMP with Thermal and FMJ (Good anti sniper actually)
Secondary: Spaz12 with grip and red dot
Equipment: Throwing Knife
Special Grenade: Flash
Perk1: Bling pro
Perk3: Steady aim

With assault rifles i'm using the TAR atm because i need something to do to keep me away from prestiging.

Mota-Lev
Green Beret

Post by Mota-Lev » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:30 am

TaxiService wrote:i don't understand what's so good about SCAR-H. :-\ i mean, why do everyone use it so much! i'd rather use an ACR, or TAR-21, or... anything else! :lol: i dunno!
The only reason I'm using it is to get 100 more head shots then I got the 1000 challenge.
Stupid tinypic removing my images

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:02 am

Thag wrote: @Kayar
I like the intervention more than the Barret. EBR is just incredibly easy to use (it is incredibly fun :D)
Here's the thing, Thag: I rarely shoot my sniper rifle. I keep it for maximum mobility and the heartbeat sensor.

Mostly, recently, I've been using the Reaper class more as I do not need the heartbeat sensor as much as I used to when I was new, and the P90 works better as an alternative to knifing if I miss or am too far away.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
MGM Sig

draconic74
Green Beret

Post by draconic74 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:17 am

Kayar wrote: Here's the thing, Thag: I rarely shoot my sniper rifle. I keep it for maximum mobility and the heartbeat sensor.
[durr...]Wut? Maximum mobility with a sniper? For a mobile hearbeat go with an ACR or something. Any assault rifle will do though. And full mobility requires an SMG, preferably the Vector. The only reason to carry a sniper and not use it is for the ghillie suit. Also, Im am fairly certain your walk/run speed is determined by what weapon you are currently holding as well as if you are ADS or not (SMGs have no ADS speed penalty).[/wishicouldstrikethrough]

My mistake. Snipers do provide full mobility, although I have not idea why. They are much bigger and bulkier than Assault Rifles. More noobishness from IW, I guess. On top of that, and RPD weighs 6.6kg and standard riot shields weigh under 3kg. So why do you move slower. For comparison, the CheyTac Intervention weighs 14kg and the TDI Vector weighs in at 2.5kg. I can see why it would be modified for balance, but fast snipers and slow shield guys seems a bit odd. Shields are useless if you can defend your back and you cant shoot whats in front. It just postpones your inevitable death, providing you dont have commando to beat the other guy up with.

In fact, check this series out. The guy goes pretty in depth on the weapons, and examines all attachments, noob or not, as well as what situation and roles the weapons are good to use in. No equipment/perks/streaks are looked at, but he does pair some weapons with specific perks and equipment that support them well. You would be surprised how many weapons Stopping Power has next to no effect on because of MW2's high weapon damage.

Also, your comment about knives not killing, it made me think of this video:

PS: Roffles. Lookit the firing speed.

[BIG IMPORTANT NOTE]Better yet than the video series: http://denkirson.xanga.com/715966769/modern-warfare-2/
Last edited by draconic74 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:37 am

If you check the stats for all snipers and all smgs, they all have max mobility. Assault rifles have less, machine guns are the worst. In any case, using an smg without a heartbeat sensor has been working well for me.

And then yesterday happened. I was playing on Rundown and there were all these guys running around with shotguns, not the spas but the horrible I-don't-need-to-aim bullshit models and whatnot. So, this one guy dies in front of me, killed by one of my teammates. He had akimbo models. It's almost the end of the game, and I'm thinking "alright, I want to know what's so special about these things that makes people nearly untouchable when they're using them." So I pick up the models, and three seconds later I'm cruising around across the map getting kill after kill, I ended up getting like 6 more kills in one life off of them that I probably wouldn't have gotten knifing, before someone finally killed me.

I'm thinking: Wait until I unlock the model, then try and go for akimbo, specifically because I get the feeling that using some bs gun like that is the only possible way I'm ever going to get a nuke. (Yeah, I haven't gotten a single nuke the entire time I've been playing. >.<) Then after I'm done going for the nuke I'll switch back to my usual playstyle. Thing is, I'm going to feel like such an asshole using these things... Ugh... such a broken fucking weapon...
~Kayar~
MGM Sig

draconic74
Green Beret

Post by draconic74 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:57 am

I updated many things in my last post. Scroll up for it. Also, I have never gotten above a 10 kills streak. And that was the last game I played before prestiging*. I went SPAS and Claymore paired with smoke. Camped around a bit and nobody saw what hit them. Scavenger + rushing noobs ftw. I went 10-0 and hid in the dark for the last 7 kills by my team. I got all challenges you can associate with going 10-0. High K/D, Perfectionist, entire team killed, stuff like that. I leave my killstreaks at 3-4-5 because I dont like the idea of being a killstreak noob. Whats the point in playing Domination if all you want is an AC130 to demolish the map with? You're just not playing Domination. Barebones playlists helped a lot.

Excend
Commando

Post by Excend » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:49 pm

Not reading all that^ But I noticed this.
TaxiService wrote:i don't understand what's so good about SCAR-H. :-\ i mean, why do everyone use it so much! i'd rather use an ACR, or TAR-21, or... anything else! :lol: i dunno!
And, IMO, Tar-21 and M16 are noob versions of the Scar-H and Famas respectively. They sacrifice accuracy for damage.
TaxiService wrote:Roses are red
Violets are blue
What a shitty thread
Fuck all of you.

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:29 pm

Instead of doing what I said I would, trying out the noob shotguns... I decided I would try my hand at sniping instead, and, it makes me wonder why I never tried this in the first place. >.<

So fun... And I was doing so much better deaths-wise than when I just knife...

Also, @Drac: That first vid series was pretty cool, I didn't check out the other yet.
~Kayar~
MGM Sig

draconic74
Green Beret

Post by draconic74 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:10 pm

SiK x Gh0sTs wrote:Not reading all that^ But I noticed this.
And, IMO, Tar-21 and M16 are noob versions of the Scar-H and Famas respectively. They sacrifice accuracy for damage.

Why do people use the SCAR-H? Looking at the charts, Im not sure why... Compare the ACR with the SCAR-H, and you find that the SCAR does 10 more damage, but the ACR has a longer falloff range (how far before damage is reduced). The ACR has 10 more rounds in the magazine, and fires at 750rpm compared to the SCARs 630rpm. It also takes almost a full second less to reload, and half the time when switching to a secondary (assuming the secondary isnt a pistol or Raffica). We also know the ACR is incredibly accurate with almost no recoil. I have not used the SCAR, but I do know its accurate, and has one of the best AR ironsights after the TAR and ACR.

... Comparing guns, I should be using the ACR when I get it. The only advantage of the M4A1 is a slight increase of ROF. Not worth it. Also, dont EVER use the Holographic on the FAL. It actually reduces the damage almost as badly as the Silencer. That makes no sense whatsoever. Red Dot is better anyway.

There are so many odd things when looking at the chart. Like the FAMAS is better than the M16, except that the M16 reloads and swaps faster. Very odd. Oh, and for the lawlz: The AK47 has a firing rate of 666rpm. Fits perfectly in my opinion.

draconic74
Green Beret

Post by draconic74 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:53 pm

Double post cause Im lazy.

I did some math, and I think (if I got it right), these are the best weapons you can use in the first slot. Ill break this up a bit.
[Note]: ADS is "Aim Down Sight"
[Note]: This is only for Primary weapons, and not counting the noob burst guns!

At close range (12 meters or less), the MP5K with Stopping Power will kill in 0.34 seconds if counting ADS (which with an MP5K you would). If at long range, you are better off with the Vector, which comes in at 0.36 seconds (again, ADS included).

The Vector has much less range damage drop and is more accurate. On small maps, the MP5K will retain its high damage due to close fighting distance. I believe these are still the fastest kills without Stopping Power.

However, using Sleight of Hand Pro the Intervention is unmatched. Assuming you can zoom in directly on target (0.1s), fire immediately, and hit them anywhere but the lower torso and limbs, you have a kill. With Stopping Power, anything but the limbs is a kill.

Of course, this had led to the idiotic quickscoping people are doing now. You dont even fully zoom, thus cutting the kill time to maybe 0.05s assuming you hit them. This literally means that the other player cannot even ADS by the time they die. Shotguns are the only hope of defense against this exploit. And with the near perfect aim of an Intervention... IW needs to fix this so that any sniper (or any weapon, for that matter) that is in the middle of ADS retains the accuracy of hip firing until they are fully scoped/aimed. Then the ADS accuracy kicks in. Because the Intervention has one of the highest hipfire spreads, it would prevent this idiotic stuff from happening.

It's so simple. Why can't they just patch it and get it over with? Just listen to the community that gives even one iota of thought to what would make the game work better and implement it. I thank you for Barebones and the 1887 patch (as well as various other exploitable glitch patches), but other than that the game is still messed up in the head.