MW2

Any game without its own board.
Noodle
Delta Force

Re: MW2

Post by Noodle » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:39 pm

MW2, if you're thinking about serious modern combat, is probably the worst fucking game in the history of mankind. BFBC2 is the best "class 1" FPS on the market right now that is "serious" modern combat, and yes, tom clancy games are quite accurate in which you die in like two shots. Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising is also a good candidate for this category, except for the shitload of glitches in it. >_>

But MW2 is categorized as an "action FPS". Therefore it is a 70 dollar turd in a box.

Sven
SEAL

Post by Sven » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:32 am

Tell that to 25 million MW2 fanboys.
Noodle wrote:MW2, if you're thinking about serious modern combat, is probably the worst fucking game in the history of mankind. BFBC2 is the best "class 1" FPS on the market right now that is "serious" modern combat, and yes, tom clancy games are quite accurate in which you die in like two shots. Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising is also a good candidate for this category, except for the shitload of glitches in it. >_>

But MW2 is categorized as an "action FPS". Therefore it is a 70 dollar turd in a box.
Mw2Fanboy wrote:WHATDDJOOSAYBOUTMYMOTHER? I PWN U NOOB. I'll MAKE YOU A TURD IN A BOX.......FAG
Just attempt going on Xbox live and saying what you said in a neutral game. (Not Mw2, Halo or BFBC2)
blackkyurem123123 wrote:one of the Admins asks "whaths wrong" and he repiles " someone smasmed me chests".

Noodle
Delta Force

Post by Noodle » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:44 am

No shit there's "people" like that out there, what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Sven
SEAL

Post by Sven » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:07 am

My argument is, I'm not thinking about serious modern combat. Mw2 is nothing like serious modern combat. The people who think it is are dumbarses. But nonetheless, it is a fun game that is played by a lot of people. Therefore deemed a success. (But it still has nothing on Halo >:D)
blackkyurem123123 wrote:one of the Admins asks "whaths wrong" and he repiles " someone smasmed me chests".

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:53 am

Noodle wrote:Therefore it is a 70 dollar turd in a box.
Lol.
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

Zanghfei
Ranger

Post by Zanghfei » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:08 pm

Mw2 =

Pussy Spec-ops
Pussy Hearth beat sensor, and that fell you playing like halo 3.
People can be Pussy and hide on refrigerator.
Even if you want to sprint here is just took 5 second.
Camping.
Killing streak.
Cheating.
Noob prestige. <= Make you fell nothing.
Cool night-vision but cheap.
Using nuke and then you will get some breakdance.
Stupid camouflage.
All gun have same damage

BlacOps

Stolen a drivable vehicles (Battlefield bad company 2)
VietNam doesn't have a Russian helicopter during War.
An failure
Smoke look like 2D or Smoke look like a piece of paper.
Smoke Fail.
Graphic still the same
Some are new gun or not.
Shadow fail.
Thag wrote:My argument is, I'm not thinking about serious modern combat. Mw2 is nothing like serious modern combat. The people who think it is are dumbarses. But nonetheless, it is a fun game that is played by a lot of people. Therefore deemed a success. (But it still has nothing on Halo >:D)
All game need should be fun, BUT it need more realism.

nothing on Halo?
Seriously did you never play halo?

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:23 pm

draconic74 wrote: THANK GOD they finally starting getting wise and added the Barebones playlists. No more killstreaks FTW. However, the one big thing that still bugs me is not auto-picking up the throwing knife. Why? Why must I press X to pick up something I can barely see when it's obvious I will never pick anything else up to take it's place. I pick up ammo automatically, why not the knife? And firing/hit/melee detection. I have died so many times from Commando failing to hit (which is odd because of how cheap it is), and MANY times because my SPAS-12 never gets that second or third shot off, even if it happened on my screen. It does not in their killcams. Also, how do I not kill someone at point blank with a Gripped SPAS using Stopping Power while aiming down the sights at their body? How the HELL do I miss that? Twice???

It never happens in Halo. If you shoot the shotgun, it will shoot or it wont, and sometimes even after you died it does. Lag is awesome sometimes. But not when it makes the game lie to me.
I completely agree....

...About the throwing knife. As for your lame-ass "look at me I can get a kill because I can look at you" shotgun...

I have been killed by too many shotgun whores not to hate the living hell out of the damn thing. That and the noob tube are in my opinion two of the most broken things in the whole game. If the shotgun wasn't basically an instakill with the spread of a fucking frag grenade... When I put a knife through your neck, you're supposed to die. Not shotgun me in the face and then keep moving even after I got a hit marker on you. With the knife. Y'know, the one sticking in your neck? The one that by all logical means should have caused your death? Never mind the final stand assholes who get their throats slit, and then just keep on crawling after you and gun you down with their handguns when you thought they were dead. We aren't playing nazi zombies here people, you can't just keep on crawling across the floor like a zombie when you have 30 bullets through your brain, or a fucking slit throat.

[/rant]
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:09 pm

Lol. i like throwing knives.

i remember i used:
primary: riot shield
secondary: model 1997 FMJ
Scavenger Pro, Lightweight Pro, Ninja Pro (or steady aim pro?)
Throwing knife and stun grenades
martyrdom

and took like... too many AC130s with that class. XD

i also liked the USP and the SPAS! too bad that those two could not be spawned in the same class, or i would've created some fucking panic XD

...and FAL.. there was a time that i was always using that. o_o with marathon pro, hardline pro, a model 1997 and more shit, and i could fucking have killstreaks!! o:

but meh, i'm not playing it anymore... :-\ and after reaching lvl 70 i didn't know which weapons to use anymore! awrgh
MGM Sig

Zanghfei
Ranger

Post by Zanghfei » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:50 pm

Why people hate UMP?

Noodle
Delta Force

Post by Noodle » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:01 pm

Fuck, this post is gonna be long.
Zanghfei wrote:BlacOps

Stolen a drivable vehicles (Battlefield bad company 2)
VietNam doesn't have a Russian helicopter during War.
An failure
Smoke look like 2D or Smoke look like a piece of paper.
Smoke Fail.
Graphic still the same
Some are new gun or not.
Shadow fail.
Actually, the Vietcong did use North Vietnamese and Chinese Mi-24A Hinds against the americans, as well as hijacked American Chickasaw heli's from the Korean war.
Mi-24A Cockpit
Mi-24A
REAL Mi-24A

Other than that, most of the game looks like bullshit, I completely agree. The likeliness of US Special Forces using an early Steyr AUG is fucking lame, as well as a SPAS-12, both were only just coming in to production at that point.

Now, for Thag's argument. *sigh*
Thag wrote:My argument is, I'm not thinking about serious modern combat. Mw2 is nothing like serious modern combat. The people who think it is are dumbarses. But nonetheless, it is a fun game that is played by a lot of people. Therefore deemed a success. (But it still has nothing on Halo >:D)
This is what we've been talking about the whole time, when shroom labelled MW2 as a "serious" FPS. The only part of MW2 that seems real at all is "Team Player", since it is simply a firefight in afghanistan. Which is the only part I find fun anymore. I just play Bad Company.

MW2 is up there with Team Fortress, IMO.

Kay. Done. You both owe me 20 bucks for how hard I worked to do this post. kthxbai

draconic74
Green Beret

Post by draconic74 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:28 am

TaxiService wrote:Lol. i like throwing knives.

i remember i used:
primary: riot shield
secondary: model 1997 FMJ
Scavenger Pro, Lightweight Pro, Ninja Pro (or steady aim pro?)
Throwing knife and stun grenades
martyrdom

and took like... too many AC130s with that class. XD

i also liked the USP and the SPAS! too bad that those two could not be spawned in the same class, or i would've created some fucking panic XD

...and FAL.. there was a time that i was always using that. o_o with marathon pro, hardline pro, a model 1997 and more shit, and i could fucking have killstreaks!! o:

but meh, i'm not playing it anymore... :-\ and after reaching lvl 70 i didn't know which weapons to use anymore! awrgh

NO! BAD TAXI! YOU DONT USE THE 1887's!!! EVEN AFTER THE PATCH. Ok then...

Kayar, I get why you hate shotguns, but the fact is... I have to be ten times closer to you to kill you. And I can't just spray or burst bullets like a noob. The SPAS is the Intervention of shotguns. You really only get one shot, and if you dont kill them, youre usually screwed. On top of that, I have had up to four shots on a guy using stopping power at absolute point blank range. By that, I mean I'm standing on the head of a campy sniper with a Thermal-scoped EBR. What a noob. My point is, every shotgun other than the SPAS is a spray and pray with a fast ROF. Just like every other sniper rifle. I have seen idiots running around with thermal and ACOG and using the snipers as assault rifles. Makes me gag. I used to do that, but with the Intervention. Again, the main point is that the SPAS, like the Intervention, might be a one-hit kill, but if that hit misses or doesnt kill, you are in trouble. And when you add lag onto it... I have used two weapons almost exclusively for this Prestige. The first two weapons you really get. The M4A1 and the SPAS-12. And if you still call that noob, then what the hell are you using?

The most unnoob class I can think of would be a normal MG4 and a normal Desert Eagle, Throwing Knife/Tac Insertion/Blast Shield, Flashbangs, Bling, Danger Close, SitRep/Steady Aim, Copycat and no Killstreaks. Almost all the perks are useless, the MG4 has a misaligned sight and a mind-numbingly long reload time, Equipment is essentially useless without backup perks, and the Desert Eagle has godawful recoil, accuracy, clip size and power compared to other weapons in its category. Oh, did I mention that you only use the Desert Eagle to be even less nooby?

Btw, not that anyone cares, but I am lvl 46 or so and I have more headshots and kills with the SPAS than with all the other weapons (and probably equipment) combined. 4/6 classes use M4A1, SPAS and Marathon with different setups for different situations. No noob attachments or perks, either (Commando is for jumping off roofs)

Sven
SEAL

Post by Sven » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:31 am

My favorite class in MW2 :
Intervention FMJ (Urban)
Akimbo Usp.45
Throwing Knife
Perks:
Sleight Of Hand Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro

Wheee level 50 Something first prestige

Anyway I'm done arguing cos I know I'm gonna lose this one.

Zanghfei
Ranger

Post by Zanghfei » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:28 pm

i hate Kid playing COD MW2

They sound fucking KIDS 0_O

Men should play Battlefield bad company 2 or Halo 3 / Reach

Sven
SEAL

Post by Sven » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:35 pm

I'm a kid and I play MW2, I just don't whine like a bitch whenever somebody kills me.
Every other kid is just like
OMG HAX! I SHOULD HAVE TOTALLY PWNED YOU! MY DAD WORKS FOR MICROSOFT SO YER GONNA GET BANNED!
*GayFag12345 Has left the game*

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:21 pm

draconic74 wrote:My point is, every shotgun other than the SPAS is a spray and pray with a fast ROF.
aw, not true! the model 1997 is slower than the spas, is it not? o.O i would not use akimbo, 'cause i don't like it. XD

also the ranger. o_o like, i consider it a backup shotgun! XD with just two shells, and not being able to aim... <_< still not using akimbo, of course.

also zanghfei: i don't dislike the UMP! au contraire, it was the only weapon other than the WA2000 that i had unlocked everything for! all the camos too!

like, i used to have a class like this:
UMP5 FMJ
Striker with extended mags (:P)
throwing knife, stun grenades
marathon pro
lightweight pro
ninja pro
painkiller

and used to love that class! XD then i prestiged. :-\ and since then i don't use these weapons :-\

another funny class is:
Vector akimbo (with urban camo XD)
TMP with holographic sight
scavenger pro, lightweight pro, steady aim? or was it ninja again? pro anyway
and stuff...

and well, lol. i just don't know what to play anymore. (also i am not actually playing anymore...)
MGM Sig