IRON WRATH RELEASED FOR FREE

Everything about RvS and its mods.
BigDog

Iron Wrath Maps

Post by BigDog » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:37 am

Hey Monoman, whatever happened to the Iron Wrath mod files I sent you? Some people on Gameranger somehow seem to be playing the maps, but I have no idea where they are and how they got them to work. Any clues?

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:22 pm

The maps were/are no problem getting to work if you install them like normal maps. I was trying to get the weapons and maps to show up as an expansion pack.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

BigDog

Installing Maps

Post by BigDog » Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:59 am

Ok, I tried both installing as a MOD (which I figured woouldn't work) and installing using the RvS Map Installer, and the program crashes on boot up. Remove the files and voila, the program works again. I looked at the .ini files for the maps and two lines caught my eye. First, the version line read "version=3" and most of the others say "version=2." The other item is the "Mod=IronWrath" line. Well I changed the version to 2 and that didn't work and I commented out the mod line, and that didn't work. Soooo, what stupid thing am I doing wrong?

Vir2L™
Ranger

Post by Vir2L™ » Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:14 am

You can download the Iron Wrath MapPack here -> http://www.animal-clan.com/downloads.php
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter."