Having Trouble with Preprocessor Directives

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Sparky
Delta Force

Having Trouble with Preprocessor Directives

Post by Sparky » Sat May 18, 2013 2:57 am

Having trouble fearing the Sovereign Lord? Heaven is his throne; let all who live on his footstool be silent before him, for God is God.

Having trouble finding happiness? There is only happiness in Jesus Christ; think of him. Honor the Lord God Almighty in your heart and he will bless you and take care of you.

Mad about the lack of respect towards God? "The Stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone; the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes." "The Lord's right hand has done mighty things!" Jesus brought Israel up from Egypt, the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Arameans from Kir. Seek good, not evil, that you will live; seek the Lord God who alone is good, and live! Follow him, and let the dead bury their own dead. Think of God and exult in his Son, Jesus; build your house on the foundation of his Word who will never pass away; praise and serve him only.

"The Lord said to my Lord, 'Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies under your feet.'"

#define God_Saves Jesus
#define God_With_Us Immanuel
#define Immanuel Jesus
#define The_Son_of_God My_Lord
#define My_Lord Jesus Christ
#define Christ The_Anointed_One
#define Messiah The_Anointed_One
#define The_Right_Hand_of_God The_Son_of_God
#define The_Mouth_of_God Jesus
#define Salvation_by_God God_Saves
#define Word The_Mouth_of_God
#define Name_of_God The_Sovereign_Lord_God_Almighty Jesus
#define Your_Name Name_of_God
#define Father_in_Heaven God
#define God God
#define The_Absolute_Truth Word
#define The_Truth The_Absolute_Truth
#define Good Absolutely_Good
#define good of_God_who_alone_is_Absolutely_Good
#define The_Way The_Way_to_God
#define Good_Shepherd Jesus
#define Master My_Lord
#define Teacher Word
#define The_Life Eternal_Life
#define Eternal_Life to_know_God_and_Jesus_Christ_his_Son
#define I_am_who_I_am The_Absolute_Truth
#define the_will_of_God to_believe_in_the_one_he_sent
#define I I_am_who_I_am //when spoken by God and The_Son_of_God
#define Earth the_footstool_of_God
#define Heaven the_throne_of_God
#define Bread bread_of_life
#define bread_of_life Jesus Christ
#define sin disobedience_to_God_of_Life
#define disobedience_to_God_of_Life separation_from_God_of_Life
#define separation_from_God_of_Life death
#define death thrown_by_God_into_the_eternal_fire_of_Hell
#define blessed hear_understand_and_obey_the_Word_of_God
#define cursed do_not_hear_understand_or_obey_the_Word_of_God
#define evil sin
#define foundation_for_life_on_earth Sun
#define Sun The_Bright_Morning_Star
#define The_Bright_Morning_Star Jesus
#define The_Beginning God The_Son_of_God
#define The_End God The_Son_of_God
#define The_Lord God
#define messenger prophet
#define prophet he_who_comes_in_the_Name_of_the_Lord
#define he_who_comes_in_the_Name_of_the_Lord blessed
#define The_Lord_is_my_Righteousness_and_my_Salvation Jesus Christ

Who listens to you and knows your heart? God and God_With_Us.
Who teaches you and saves you with his mighty, outstretched arm? God and God_Saves.
Who alone is absolutely trustworthy beyond any fear or doubt? My God and The_Son_of_God.
Who saves? God_Saves
Who is with us always, until the very end of the age of man? God_With_Us
"Man lives not on bread alone, but on every word that comes from The_Mouth_of_God." "Do not put the Lord your God to the test." "Worship the Lord your God and serve him only."
"Our Father_in_Heaven, hallowed be Your_Name. Your Kingdom come and the_will_of_God be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Please give us this day our daily Bread. Please forgive us our sins, for we now forgive all who have sinned against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil."

Praise God!
"No servant is greater than his Master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him."

"Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom, nor the strong man boast of his strength, nor the rich man boast of his riches. But let him who boasts, boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord who exercises kindness, justice, and righteousness on the Earth, for in these things I delight."

"Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognized by its fruit. You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks. The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him. But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgement for every careless word they have spoken. For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned." (Matthew 12:33-37). Therefore, have in mind the things of God rather than the things of man, and only speak the words of God, accepting the Lord as your Righteousness and Salvation.

"Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven. Do not suppose I have come to bring peace on the Earth. I did not come to bring peace, but division/a sword [a spiritual armament of faith and righteousness for each person's soul to develop their relationship with God and trust in God and Jesus Christ alone]." (Matthew 10:32-34).

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength. Love all other people as yourself. Love one another as Jesus Christ (God) loves you -- with that same everlasting love: 'I have loved you with an everlasting love.' (Jeremiah 31:3)."

"Do not my words do good to him whose way is upright?" "Man lives not on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the Mouth of God." "Keep on speaking, and do not be silent, for I am with you..." "...I will give you words and wisdom..."

"Let him who walks in the dark and has no light trust in the name of the Lord ["Jesus" which means "God Saves", "Immanuel" which means "God with us", "Messiah" which means "the Anointed One", God's Mercy and our Righteousness] and rely upon his God."

----
The answer to all problems: "...but God is God."

Why did Beethoven smash his effigy?
It was stone deaf.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Re: Having Trouble with Preprocessor Directives

Post by nil » Sat May 18, 2013 7:06 am

#define Jesus NULL

Seriously, stop being the biggest troll on a forum I've ever seen.
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Sat May 18, 2013 11:57 am

I was this fucking close to vent all my anger and frustration on a horde of christians clogging the subway station while i was going out; just half hour ago.

A friend asked me to help her photograph someone's marriage, right? It was due today, so i woke at 5 am to take public transportation means to meet her and get in the stupid goddamn village where it would've been, where i had had to put up with:
  1. their obnoxious kids
  2. holding a heavy-as-fuck super-cumbersome camera all day
  3. the pain from my constantly bleeding hands and knees, consequence of me tripping on a sidewalk while running the night before
  4. heaps of sweat caused by heat and sunlight
And so, i came back to Rome's outskirts at 6 fucking pm. Tired as fuck, i try to go and relax at a beer shop where i usually hang out with my buddies, only to find out it's full of police that had just arrested some random idiot that stole one of their helmets. (...?) so yeah, whatever. I grab a beer, stay there a little and go back to the subway station with my heavy as fuck uncomfortable backpack containing the camera and the medical supplies i kept to heal my wounds.

Well, i take the B line train towards the central station; i change to the A line and get out at my station - tired, sweaty and in pain - walk the stairs upwards and what do i see?

Christians. Everywhere. It's full of fucking christians that obstruct the whole goddamn station. They're all standing there with their signs saying from what city they're from, feeling goddamn pride in being a mass of deluded useless sheep that has just returned from s.peter square's pseudo-enlightening orations, and they're wasting oxygen and keeping me from reaching the goddamn fucking exit.

As i swam through these old men, fatasses, retards and their poor kids, my tiredness turned into anger. My pain into frustration, and if i didn't get out of there in the time i did, i would've probably said GOD FUCKING DAMMIT GUYS, DIDN'T JESUS SAY: "DO NOT DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU DO NOT WANT DONE TO YOURSELF"? WELL, I DOUBT YOU'D WANT TO HAVE TO PUSH THROUGH A MOB OF DELUDED MEDIEVAL-THINKING SPACE-WASTING SCUMBAGS THAT CLOGS A FUCKING TRAIN STATION, RIGHT? GOD DAMMIT WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE, YOU IDIOTS?! IT'S FUCKING TWENTY-THIRTEEN AND YOU STILL CANNOT TELL A FAIRYTALE FROM SOMETHING PLAUSIBLE? NOT ONLY YOU WANT TO KEEP HAVING FAITH IN A LOAD OF SELF-CONTRADICTING UNPROVEN SHIT DESPITE ALL COMMON SENSE; BUT YOU ALSO PREVENT OTHER PEOPLE TO FUCKING GET OUT OF THIS FUCKING PLACE BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO REALIZE YOU SHOULD LEAVE ONE GODAWFUL PATHWAY???????????? FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
-- of course i would've said that if they wouldn't lynch me first, or if somebody wouldn't have brought me away.

The point is: GOD DAMMIT SPARKY, I AM FULL OF YOUR FUCKING SHIT ABOUT GOD AND WHATEVER ELSE.
BELIEVE WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT, DUDE. BE A DELUDED IDIOT LIKE MOST OF YOUR COUNTRY OF OBESE RETARDS; BUT JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!! LEAVE ME AND ALL OF US ALONE GOD DAMMIT!!

DONT YOU SEE? THIS IS WHY NEIGHBORS CALL THE POLICE ON YOU!!!!!! THIS IS WHY YOU GET KICKED BY CHURCHES!!!!! YOU WONT FUCKING STOP BOTHERING PEOPLE WITH YOUR STUPID PREDICAMENTS NO MATTER FUCKING WHAT!!!!!!!

DUDE. IF RELIGION SAVED YOUR LIFE, IT IS SURELY RUINING IT FOR YOU RIGHT NOW

FUCK

DONT REPLY TO ME. I DONT WANT TO READ ANY SINGLE WORD OF YOUR BULLSHIT ANYMORE

FUCKING RELIGIONS
FUCKING HUMANITY
FUCKING CONSCIOUSNESS AND LIFE ON EARTH AURRRRRRGGGGGGGJJJHJHJRRGFHTTTTT

PS: NO SERIOUSLY I DONT CARE FUCK YOU

PPS: IF YOU REALLY ARE JUST TROLLING THEN GO AHEAD, FAP ON THIS POST. MY ANGER IS ALMOST PHYSICALLY TANGIBLE. YOU'VE DONE IT. YOU BROKE MY BALLS, MAN. NOW JUST PLEASE, LEAVE.

PPPS: I CANT EVEN FUCKING LOOK AT YOUR FUCKING POST
DONT REPLY TO ME, DONT FUCKING DO THAT

GOD

DAMMIT
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

modfox
Peon

Post by modfox » Sat May 18, 2013 12:40 pm

shut up, sparky

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Sat May 18, 2013 2:25 pm

Happy Birthday to you too.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Yarok
Ranger

Post by Yarok » Sat May 18, 2013 2:59 pm

goddammit, now you broke Taxi.
TaxiService wrote:I've got no soul
As I surreptitiously put my tallywhacker into the jet

Sven
SEAL

Post by Sven » Tue May 21, 2013 12:17 am

...I didn't know Taxi could even feel anger.

Look what you've done, Sparky. At this point you've essentially lost all credibility.

It's time to cut the cord on the horrendously idiotic bollocks you've been spouting.
blackkyurem123123 wrote:one of the Admins asks "whaths wrong" and he repiles " someone smasmed me chests".

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Tue May 21, 2013 6:37 am

I'm sorry, like, it was a stressful day i guess.

but yeah i have a profound hatred for christianity and religions in general. Christianity more than the others since it's the one i was supposed to believe in, and seeing everyday hundreds of deluded people that get here from all the world because of this faith thing... dude, it makes me see red! I mean, it's like a huge hoax!

Of course these are all opinions and nothing can be proved and all that crap; but i think that having faith in a higher power or believing anything written in a bible\q​ur​an\whatnot is not reasonable at all. : \

I mean, humans think they're so important! I believe we exist only thanks to some super improbable cosmic coincidence. I don't believe in fate or destiny. I don't believe things happen thanks to a divine design or whatever. For how i see it things just happen because they do. Like, if i don't take care of my car, it'll eventually break; you know what i'm saying? It's not like that something/someone decides to magically break my car at a point in time to make me have some experiences.

I mean, i think it's highly presumptuous to think we're all part of a design. : \ And it's just stupid to think that there's an omnipotent conscious being that created reality as we perceive it. I, of course, don't know how reality exists, but since i can't answer a question i'm not going to create an answer from thin air and believe it to ease my nerves.

The same answer-creating process happened with questions like "what happens when we die?".
I strongly think that the human considers itself more than it really is. I had a dear friend with which i would discuss about these things, and he used to tell me "I don't want to believe i'm just a piece of meat". Well, that's the problem! In Yarok's sig there's a quote from me that reads "I've got no soul". Well, I do believe that! The whole soul thing is just so nice to believe in. We think we are some sort of conscious entity controlling a body, and when we die we'll then have to go somewhere else, right?
Well, for how i see it, our consciousness, soul and all that jazz is simply the product of brain chemistry. All that we perceive happens in our brains, and when brains stop working, then we stop working with them.

There's no afterlife. There's no soul, spirit or whatever. We're just a mass of flesh, bones and tissues that somehow is alive. It's pretty awesome if you think about it, but the body gets old and eventually dies off. It's natural. (although i heard on TED that there's people working on nulling out the effects of aging, so we could live forever for real maybe, in the future.)

The question "Why do we exist?" is just invalid. There is no "why". The closest thing to an answer is to keep the human race going, but that's it.

That's how i see it. And thus I see religions that purport to answer these questions unreasonably as mass-delusion hoaxes.

But Sparky. You see, I don't go professing my beliefs like you do. Do you see me obsessionally posting absurd threads about this stuff? No! Because I at least have one ounce of respect for those that believe stuff different from me! Here i stated my opinions in a calm manner, and tried to explain why i believe such things. What you do instead is mindlessly quote text from that retarded bible of yours and avoid answering questions. You don't seem to think for yourself. You put so much faith in your God that you don't even need to think for yourself anymore.
I think it's fucking retarded.

And dude, don't tell me i haven't tried to act reasonably with you. In my earlier post i was just so stressed and angry because... damn, whenever i see a lot of christians it makes me mad. >:\
Of course you don't have to leave just because i vented like that, but at least could you stop bothering us with this shit, please? for the nth time, stop bugging us with this religious crap. We don't care. I'm the one that is always saying "well, he has a different view on life. I wonder what happened in his life to make him so faithful and stuff. :\"; like, i don't want you do disappear or anything, just to fucking stop with this useless religious idiocy that doesn't belong to a gaming forum.

Go troll people on >>>/sci/ or >>>/b/ if you have got to vent your professing needs, or in some religious forums, i don't care. Just don't do it here.
You are a good person whenever you do stuff not-related to christianity, man.

>...I didn't know Taxi could even feel anger.
Oh, i do feel anger. And lots of it too. I just try not to show it, especially when not necessary. (unless i'm playing halo of course. :V)

TL;DR: i'm sorry. Things that don't exist: destiny, god, soul, afterlife. Religions are shit. Sparky: you're cool, but stop advertising christ and shit.

PS: happy bday :​p
MGM Sig

WaeV
Peon

Post by WaeV » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:35 am

I got nerd sniped and had to optimize your preprocessor directives.

Here they are, fully expanded and sorted by expansion value: (Gah, no spoiler tags on this forum. Small text will have to do.)
// Evaluates to "Jesus"
#define God_Saves Jesus
#define God_With_Us Jesus
#define Immanuel Jesus
#define The_Mouth_of_God Jesus
#define Salvation_by_God Jesus
#define Word Jesus
#define The_Absolute_Truth Jesus
#define The_Truth Jesus
#define Teacher Jesus
#define Good_Shepherd Jesus
#define I_am_who_I_am Jesus
#define I Jesus //when spoken by God and Jesus The_Anointed_One
#define foundation_for_life_on_earth Jesus
#define Sun Jesus
#define The_Bright_Morning_Star Jesus

// Evaluates to "The_Anointed_One"
#define Christ The_Anointed_One
#define Messiah The_Anointed_One

// Evaluates to "Jesus The_Anointed_One"
#define The_Son_of_God Jesus The_Anointed_One
#define My_Lord Jesus The_Anointed_One
#define The_Right_Hand_of_God Jesus The_Anointed_One
#define Master Jesus The_Anointed_One
#define Bread Jesus The_Anointed_One
#define bread_of_life Jesus The_Anointed_One
#define The_Lord_is_my_Righteousness_and_my_Salvation Jesus The_Anointed_One

// Evaluates to "God"
#define Father_in_Heaven God
#define The_Lord God

// Evaluates to "God Jesus The_Anointed_One"
#define The_Beginning God Jesus The_Anointed_One
#define The_End God Jesus The_Anointed_One

// Evaluates to "The_Sovereign_Lord_God_Almighty Jesus"
#define Name_of_God The_Sovereign_Lord_God_Almighty Jesus
#define Your_Name The_Sovereign_Lord_God_Almighty Jesus

// Evaluates to "to_know_God_and_Jesus_The_Anointed_One_his_Son"
#define The_Life to_know_God_and_Jesus_The_Anointed_One_his_Son
#define Eternal_Life to_know_God_and_Jesus_The_Anointed_One_his_Son

// Evaluates to "thrown_by_God_into_the_eternal_fire_of_Hell"
#define sin thrown_by_God_into_the_eternal_fire_of_Hell
#define disobedience_to_God_of_Life thrown_by_God_into_the_eternal_fire_of_Hell
#define separation_from_God_of_Life thrown_by_God_into_the_eternal_fire_of_Hell
#define death thrown_by_God_into_the_eternal_fire_of_Hell
#define evil thrown_by_God_into_the_eternal_fire_of_Hell

// Evaluates to "hear_understand_and_obey_the_Word_of_God"
#define blessed hear_understand_and_obey_the_Word_of_God
#define messenger hear_understand_and_obey_the_Word_of_God
#define prophet hear_understand_and_obey_the_Word_of_God
#define he_who_comes_in_the_Name_of_the_Lord hear_understand_and_obey_the_Word_of_God

// Miscellaneous
#define Good Absolutely_Good
#define good of_God_who_alone_is_Absolutely_Good
#define The_Way The_Way_to_God
#define the_will_of_God to_believe_in_the_one_he_sent
#define Earth the_footstool_of_God
#define Heaven the_throne_of_God
#define cursed do_not_hear_understand_or_obey_the_Word_of_God

Anyway, I'm a little concerned by the macro "#define death thrown_by_God_into_the_eternal_fire_of_Hell". This might be a bug in your program. How are people supposed to get to heaven - by not dying? I suppose there's always a flaming chariot, but... I thought that was only for special occasions.

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:37 am

>(Gah, no spoiler tags on this forum. Small text will have to do.)
I know, right? We should ask monoman to add those.
MGM Sig

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:46 pm

WaeV wrote:How are people supposed to get to heaven - by not dying?
Yes. And you do this by serving the God of Life: "worship the Lord your God and serve him only." And you serve God by doing God's Will. God's Will is to believe in Jesus Christ his one and only begotten Son who was with God from the Beginning. (God is the Beginning and the End, and so is the Lord Jesus Christ his Son, with God. God is One God, the only God; God and Jesus Christ are One, the Father and the Son. The Son teaches us just what the Father showed him and obeys everything the Father tells him. That is why God and Jesus Christ alone is Trustworthy. Jesus Christ is the Truth, God's Word, for God's Word is the Absolute Truth and Jesus is God's Living Word, because God is the God of Life and has Life in himself. So also Jesus Christ gives us life in himself: Jesus in us and God in Jesus. Through Jesus alone does a person gain life. They cross over from death to life and NOBODY can remove them from Jesus' Hand. "My Father, who is greater than all, has given them to me. Nobody can remove them from my Father's Hand. The Father and I are one.")

Life is the opposite of Death. Jesus is the Life, the Bright Morning Star who is the Singular Source of All Life, just as the Sun (the "bright morning star") is the foundation and sustainer of all bodily life on earth. Jesus, God's Word, the Truth, the Life, God's Mouth who is the Teacher and Master who teaches us about God and guides us to him through himself, is One with the Lord God Almighty. God draws to himself those who he calls to himself to live, everyone on the side of Truth listens to his Son, his Mouth, his Word, Jesus Christ. This is The Lord Our Righteousness and Salvation. Through him, because of him, all who look to him and to God through him will never perish but have eternal life, even though their body dies. For just as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son to give life to those whom he pleases, so that they will not die but live forever. He brings them over from death to life, and will raise them to eternal life with the God of Life at the Renewal Of All Things, the Last Day, the Day of Judgement by God upon all those who ever existed, whom he ever created. Death is not death of the body but of the soul; it is a separation from God, when God says, "Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you did not give me something to eat, I was thirsty and you did not give me something to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and shelter and you did not take care of me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me. I tell you the truth, whatever you did NOT do for one of the the least of these, you did NOT do for me." But to those who obeyed him he will bring them to himself where they will share his happiness with him forever. God's Commandments are of Truth and Love and Justice and Righteousness and Kindness and Compassion and Selflessness and come from God who alone is Good. Listen to him! Then you will know the Truth, Jesus Christ, and the Truth will set you free from slavery to sin and save you from death. For Jesus means "God Saves", and Immanuel (that's Jesus) means "God With Us". His Salvation, Mercy and Presence will never pass away: "and surely, I am with you always, until the very end of the age."

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:59 pm

You see, with man this is impossible, but not with God; with God, all things are possible. God forgives sins, cleaning you and pardoning you, canceling your debts. And so you must also forgive others, or else God will not forgive you your sins. "They will all be taught by God;" you learn about life from Jesus Christ the Life who is God's living Words and Mouth, the Absolute Truth. So everyone on the side of Truth listens to him, and by going to him (e.g. reading about what he said, praying to God and learning from him), each person who is enabled by God to do this will learn whether or not what he says comes from God or if instead he speaks on his own. A man who speaks on his own does so to gain honor for himself; but a man who speaks on behalf of the one who sent him is a man of truth and there is nothing false in him.

Do not have in mind the things of man, but the things of God. Life is not about what man can do, but about what God can do; and with God, all things are possible. Life is Jesus Christ, and Eternal Life is to know God and Jesus Christ his son. A person can know nothing apart from God; a person dwells in confusion if they do not learn from the God of Truth by listening to the Truth who is Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit of Truth who takes from the Truth and makes it known to those who choose to obey God, by speaking only what God has told him. God reveals all things to those who listen to him and learn from him, and Jesus Christ will never turn away someone who goes to him in their heart, because he did not come down from Heaven to do his own will but to do God's will. And it is God's will that whoever comes to him will never die but Jesus Christ will raise them to life on the last day. Jesus Christ is the Resurrection and the Way to God and the Life from the Father's mouth; Jesus Christ and God are One.

No matter what value men put on life, not even a chicken, whose eggs are sold by the dozen, is forgotten by God. The Last Day is the Renewal of All Things, when the Son of Man will sit on his glorious throne and put the sheep on his Right and the goats on his Left, separating the grain from the weeds -- separating those who did God's will, what God does, from those who do what the Devil does, lie, kill and destroy -- and will bring those on his Right to live with him forever and will cast away those on his Left into death (separation from God) and eternal punishment.

Quite literally, every person's self is at stake, for "As surely as I live," declares the Sovereign Lord, "every knee will bow and every tongue confess." But God does not change and the Good News is Jesus Christ, God Saves, God forgives. Therefore, repent of all sins and listen to God instead, believing the Good News and listening to Jesus Christ God's Son.

Do not fear the weeds who kill the body and after that can do nothing else, but fear the Gardener, who, after the killing of the body, has the power to throw both the body and the soul into hell. The Gardener uproots the weeds, destroying all the wicked by casting them away from himself, but bringing the wheat into his barn. Yes, I tell you the truth, fear him. No matter what value men put on life, not even a bird is forgotten by God. Do not be afraid -- you are worth more than many birds. Even the hairs on your head are all numbered. Trust in God and Jesus Christ alone.

"Do not fear the reproach of men or be terrified by their insults, for the moth will eat them up like a garment."
"Heaven and earth will all pass away, but my words will never pass away."
"Man lives not on bread alone but on every word from the Mouth of God."
"Let him who walks in the dark and has no light trust in the name of the Lord [Jesus, God Saves] and rely upon his God."
"The heavens will vanish like smoke and the earth wear out like a garment and its inhabitants die in the same way, like flies. But my Salvation will last forever, my Righteousness will never fail."
"Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom, nor the strong man boast of his strength, nor the rich man boast of his riches. But let him who boasts, boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on the earth, for in these things I delight."
Trust in God and Jesus Christ alone. Do what God wants you to do; and you learn what he wants you to do by listening to him, by reading his words in the Holy Bible and listening to him in prayer. The conscience is your mailbox from God; but when you know God and have seen him through Jesus Christ and believe, then you learn from God's Mouth also. For man is not trustworthy, but God is the Sovereign Lord God Almighty who grants Life to all according to his pleasure. And according to your ability you will be given understanding so that you will bear good fruit in Jesus Christ, doing what God says is right and showing yourself to be one of his students, one of his disciples, one of his followers. Everyone on the side of truth listens to him!

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:34 am

Q: What does "The Lord is my Righteousness and my Salvation" mean?
A: Did you forget that The Lord Jesus Christ laid down his life on the cross and took it up again, all at the Father's command so that all who would believe in him will not perish but live because he lives?

Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. On him, the Father has placed his seal of approval :D

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by nil » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:35 am

Q: Do you really get kicked out of churches?
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:55 am

nil wrote:Q: Do you really get kicked out of churches?
A: Do you believe in the Son of Man?

"All men will hate you because of me, but not a hair on your head will perish. By standing firm, you will gain life."

For if you have in mind the things of man, then by your understanding the answer would be no. But if you have in mind the things of God, the truth, it is yes.

"Do not be afraid of the taunts of men or be terrified by their insults, for the moth will eat them up like a garment. But my salvation will endure through all generations; my righteousness will never fail."
"Remember what I told you: no servant is greater than his master. If the world hates you, remember that they hated me first. If they hated me, they will hate you also, and if they listened to me, they will listen to you also. They will do this on account of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me."

"...they will throw you out of the synagogue..."