June 2012

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Mota-Lev
Green Beret

Re: June 2012

Post by Mota-Lev » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:29 am

Amy wrote:I don't know, I just hate not being in control of myself. I hate all kinds of things that alter the way I think, like pills for ADHD and mood stabilizers... Even if refusing to do so makes me a shitty person.
Weed is fine in all forms of moderation, but I really hate being so high that I can't remember if I got that smoothie or not.
Oh your cool smoking weed bro.. haha nah ah I do miss the days of smoking :/.. But I don't normally drink so that I'm so wasted just so the social scene of clubbing and whatnot is bearable and it helps make me a people person.. which i am not. but nah shits cash ;).
Stupid tinypic removing my images

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:09 pm

Amazing how a person will determine what actions indicate maturity... but only amazing when they attempt to understand maturity while they are still immature. But I guess you would have to walk the walk before you can look back in retrospect on having done so. After they are mature, their actions are no longer amazing but rational and understandable.

Poisoning yourself does not constitute a sign of maturity. In fact, quite the opposite, for isn't it the role of parents to teach a child how to survive in this world without doing harm to themselves and others? So poisoning yourself would constitute a sign of a person's own rejection of wisdom and their own personal failure to do what is right for themselves. I think because I have a brain. Yet to willfully destroy my brain would be a sign that I have rejected my life and all the good I could do in it.

And you people wonder why I keep telling you not to commit suicide or do other stupid things, but to seek the truth and to only do what is right and just. Perhaps I value your lives more than you do.

Anyway, congrats on turning 18, Smythe. Another year, another set of life lessons and opportunities to figure out what life is all about.

Anyone have plans for July? It's now halfway through the month and summer is still trudging forward. Not that what we plan comes to fruition anyway, because each day is a new set of experiences.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Dead Site
Veteran

Post by Dead Site » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:05 pm

I went to Boston for a week in July. Again. Like last year. Checked out a few more states though. Mass, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, and all that American crap on the way.
[url=steam://friends/add/76561198023999718]Image[/url]

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:23 am

Are you an outdoorsman?
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Dead Site
Veteran

Post by Dead Site » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:15 pm

I'm not sure.
[url=steam://friends/add/76561198023999718]Image[/url]