Welp, the sun has done it again.

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Sven
SEAL

Welp, the sun has done it again.

Post by Sven » Sun May 13, 2012 12:09 pm

Last edited by Sven on Mon May 06, 2019 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blackkyurem123123 wrote:one of the Admins asks "whaths wrong" and he repiles " someone smasmed me chests".

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Re: Welp, the sun has done it again.

Post by TaxiService » Sun May 13, 2012 12:23 pm

Oh, i thought you were referring to the star that makes life possible on our planet.

But yeah, journalists are all a bunch idiots.
...well, obviously not ALL of them are, but a good 90% of them is. ō⁔ò

Anyway i couldn't see your comment on the article. Did you post it over there?
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

Sven
SEAL

Post by Sven » Sun May 13, 2012 12:25 pm

Yeah, they denied approval of the comment the first time.

Just reposted it, sans 'Time to shut this writer up', and I think it went through.
blackkyurem123123 wrote:one of the Admins asks "whaths wrong" and he repiles " someone smasmed me chests".

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Sun May 13, 2012 2:20 pm

Haven't I told you never to trust anyone but God who is absolutely Good and the Absolute Truth? Journalists and news reporters are notorious for making poor decisions, chasing after stuff they think will get them more money or recognition. "You cannot serve both God (ie, the Truth) and Money." Now you see an example of this. Oh, and for a parody on it, remember Superman 2 where Lois Lane sneaks her way to the top of the Eiffel Tower in France in order to get some "Pulitzer Prize" worthy photographs? She ends up nearly causing that hydrogen bomb to explode... I mean, seriously. That's how it is, isn't it? News reporters will twist the truth to sell a story. That's all they think of it: it's a "story". I feel sorry for them.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Sven
SEAL

Post by Sven » Sun May 13, 2012 10:15 pm

I'm sorry, Sparky, but I'm not up for conversion. Too much paperwork. But yes, journalism - bleh.

Smythe
Commando

Post by Smythe » Wed May 16, 2012 3:08 am

Sparky wrote:Haven't I told you never to trust anyone but God who is absolutely Good and the Absolute Truth? Journalists and news reporters are notorious for making poor decisions, chasing after stuff they think will get them more money or recognition. "You cannot serve both God (ie, the Truth) and Money." Now you see an example of this. Oh, and for a parody on it, remember Superman 2 where Lois Lane sneaks her way to the top of the Eiffel Tower in France in order to get some "Pulitzer Prize" worthy photographs? She ends up nearly causing that hydrogen bomb to explode... I mean, seriously. That's how it is, isn't it? News reporters will twist the truth to sell a story. That's all they think of it: it's a "story". I feel sorry for them.
Sparky, in my honest opinion you need to see a shrink about this constant bullshit, and how you seem to be determined to alienate everyone around you with your obsession.

Anyway, aside from Sparky's retarded blathering, The sun is owned my Murdoch, Same guy who employs Bill o'Reily.
Not all journalists are as fucked up as those owned by News LTD.

tokage
Ranger

Post by tokage » Wed May 16, 2012 2:13 pm

I thought you were talking about solar flares.

Dead Site
Veteran

Post by Dead Site » Thu May 31, 2012 11:39 am

Expected a photo of Sven with a sunburn, left sort of disappointed.
[url=steam://friends/add/76561198023999718]Image[/url]