Ill cut myself to death before you realize you shoud hug me.

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Vegerott

Ill cut myself to death before you realize you shoud hug me.

Post by Vegerott » Wed May 09, 2012 4:01 pm

Life really fucking sucks sometimes, you know?

(Yes, I do realize the two errors I made in the title of the topic (the ', and l). But there were too many characters so I had to shorten it)

kiddten
Commando

Re: Ill cut myself to death before you realize you shoud hug

Post by kiddten » Wed May 09, 2012 5:53 pm

why... did you make another account?
kiddten, on most things nowadays wrote:no
TaxiService wrote:HERE IS THE GODDAMN WALDO YOU CHEATING DICK
๖ۣۜĐeяP wrote:U MOTHER FUCKER AND U FUCKING PARENTS AND FUCKED OFF ASS HOLES

Vegerott

Post by Vegerott » Wed May 09, 2012 6:27 pm

Because Monoman banned me for no reason. Ask Sparky, seriously. He's banned me five times, four of those were for no reason. I've sent him multiple emails about it each time and he never responds. I've been sending him emails since January about my I.P being blocked, hasn't responded once.

He effectively ignores me and bans me for no reason. Even when I respond to one of his topics or something he ignores my posts.

Buuuuut, back on topic. I'm pretty sure my life is almost pointless, seriously. There's only one reason I'm still alive and she doesn't even reciprocate and ughhhh!

kiddten
Commando

Post by kiddten » Wed May 09, 2012 6:39 pm

life is meaningless until the meaning is found. it is for you and only you to find the meaning of your life.

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Wed May 09, 2012 8:54 pm

Oh, for crying out loud. I thought we settled this problem down already..? Life does not have a meaning. It's like asking "what's the meaning of a chemical reaction?", there just ain't none! It's a incorrectly posed question.

Maybe you mean "what is my life's purpose?" or "why am i alive?". Well, guess what? There is no defined purpose either. The ultimate purpose for life is survival of the species, but that does not comfort you, does it? If you really need a purpose in life you've got to create it for yourself; just remember that the world does not expect anything from you.
As for why you are alive: at a point in time your father decided to impregnate your mother, which supposedly had no issues with her pregnancy, and so here you are. Holy shit!

Anyhow: life sucks? well, yes! It sucks sometimes, and sometimes it doesn't! It's okay though. It's the only life you'll have!

>suddenly taxi realizes vegerot is upset about a girl

oh what god damn it, vegerot. Why does she not reciprocate? In any way she is in no way "the reason for your living" or any bullshit like that. You've got to remember that all you feel for this (and any) person is just a shitload of chemical reactions and electrical pulses going on in your brain. It's almost as if it's an automatic process.
You are just infatuated, man. It happens all the time. You should take some time to read this, this, and this if you're interested in biology (it helps you understand shit).

You should, uhh... just think about something else. If she doesn't reciprocate, so what? There is no such thing as "THE soulmate" or "the perfect girl". If she doesn't reciprocate you can either try make her do so -or- find some other girl. It's not like they are a limited resource! (well, they actually are a limited resource, but they are a very large number! that's what i mean!)

sorry i don't have time right now, but this isn't over!!!!!! i'll have you snap out of this no matter what! D:<

EDIT: PS: hey when i say "resource" i don't mean to classify girls as objects in any way, eh! I just use a weird way to express concepts. Women are not objects. They are not to be considered objects. Geez, i don't understand why would i have to disclaim something this obvious!!!!! i dont have time for thissss aaaaa
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

Fonzeh
Ranger
Location: "I didn't just take your mom out to dinner. I ate your mom for dinner."

Post by Fonzeh » Thu May 10, 2012 6:39 am

Since Taxi's got this one ima go make a sammich.

BROS BEFORE HOES. THE SAYIN IS THERE FOR A REASON.

Also girls don't like the 'poor me' guys. You walk around with a mope hanging off your face their not gonna want to be around you because your depressing.

You wake up with a negative attitude saying "today's gonna suck" your day will end up sucking.

Wake up tomorrow and go: "DUDE IT'S FUCKING NICE OUTSIDE, MAN THE AIR SMELLS NICE, IM GONNA DO GOOD ON MY TEST TODAY."

Walk around with a smile, have random conversations with people you meet. Everyone who passes you say "How's it going?" Go as far to comment a girl on her earrings or something, then introduce yourself.

"Wow those earings look awesome! Where did you get em? (she answers) "thats pretty cool, Hi I'm vegerpoop."

etc, etc.

Keep ur head up mayne.
G[v]N wrote:HUGE NOTIFICATION
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS
Mota-Lev was here 30/4/2010@2:18pm

Pielogist
Ranger

Post by Pielogist » Thu May 10, 2012 7:10 am

When life gives you lemons

too fucking mainstream.

You're better than that aren't you? Yeah, there's one reason you're alive, and it's for yourself, because you know you're good enough. Deep inside you know that, so don't let the troubles of the present screw with your mindset. The world is the world, and the world will give you so many lemons you'd expect to see three naked old guys appearing out of thin air. But that happens to everyone, and it's no excuse for you to feel all sorry for yourself. You're good enough for life, for society. if you think otherwise, then the only thing you're lacking is confidence, not the repercussions of a girl.

Detach yourself and your emotions from the situation. Then see the situation from a higher perspective. Things'll be clearer then.

Vegerott

Post by Vegerott » Thu May 10, 2012 10:19 am

TaxiService wrote: >suddenly taxi realizes vegerot is upset about a girl
You couldn't guess that from the topic title?

Sven
SEAL

Post by Sven » Thu May 10, 2012 10:34 am

>people being existenial
I'll go get the super soaker filled with tabasco.
blackkyurem123123 wrote:one of the Admins asks "whaths wrong" and he repiles " someone smasmed me chests".

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Thu May 10, 2012 11:35 am

/me gets the quote

>You couldn't guess that from the topic title?
Yes, but i was distracted when i read it. At some point before posting i reread the topic and realized you said "she doesn't even reciprocate", and that's that. >_> Didn't want to delete my thoughts about the meaning of life though.
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

kiddten
Commando

Post by kiddten » Thu May 10, 2012 2:10 pm

confidence is key. if you are confident in everything you do, you'll notice a big change. but just don't go over the top, yeah?

Devious
Commando

Post by Devious » Thu May 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Girls are terrible and fantastic at the same time.
Just play it smart and you'll do fine.

And while thinking about a situation is good, don't overthink, it sucks.
The armaments which thunderstrike the walls
And monarchs tremble in their capitals.
The oak leviathans, whose huge ribs make
Of lord of thee, and arbiter of war;
Alike the Armada's pride, or spoils of Trafalgar.

Yarok
Ranger

Post by Yarok » Thu May 10, 2012 10:31 pm

The more you force your opinion, the less anyone cares.

And quite honestly, I was going to write something more substantial, but I don't really want to, I happened to have just found this.

To quote the relevant part (i.e. everything but the first paragraph):
Exis007 wrote:But here's the flip side of that coin: you know fuck all about being in love. I don't say that to be mean, I say that to be a font of inverted comfort. You will never love anyone harder than you love the first girl because you will never be this young and stupid again. In some ways, that's a blessing; if we fell in love the way we do when we're in high school all our lives we'd have to throw ourselves off bridges by the time we hit thirty. Life would be absolutely unbearable.

You will never get her out of your head. You won't want to at a certain point when this stops being something that torments you. You're going to cherish how young and dumb and in love you once had the capacity to be because it's not going to happen again. That doesn't mean you won't fall in love again; you absolutely will. It'll be stomach-butterflies, -sweaty-palms, racing-heartbeat kind of love. What it won't be is the kind wherein you're fixated for seemingly ever on the same person. The more you date and the more times you fall in and out of love, the easier it gets. It doesn't get easy but it does get easier.

So, yeah, a part of you is going to love this girl until you die. It will be that way because no one ever gets over the first person that totally steals and then breaks their heart. What they do instead is learn to cherish the memory. It becomes something that is both silly and precious all at the same time. When you're 38 and you're carting you two kids back and forth to soccer practice and play-dates, you're going to marvel when you think about what it was to be fifteen and a moron and so desperately in love with this silly CHILD of a girl. You're going to watch your own teenagers fall stupidly in love and you're going to be somewhere between jealous and mortified for what they are going through. Jealous because you'll only distantly remember how brief and intense that time was for you in a way it will never be again, and mortified because you're going to watch your sons and daughters do the same stupid shit you did and you'll be powerless to stop the oncoming train wreck. And, to them, it will seem like the end of the world. And you'll get it, but at the same time you'll know that it is NOT the end of the world because you too fell stupidly in love and you got over it (sort-of) and you know the world keeps turning.

Stop punishing yourself for not throwing off the yolk of memory. It doesn't work that way. You're going to feel that little pang in your heart but it will get more and more distant until it is something that seems so far away that you may catch yourself telling the story of your misbegotten crush at parties to the amusement of others. That takes a hell of a lot of time. Also try to remember that at the very best you've been in the dating mix for six years. You've got about sixty more to go. You're going to meet and love a hell of a lot of women. They are going to love you and hurt you and leave you and if you're very lucky one of them is going to stick around and be your life partner.

So here's the upside: even when your fiancée leaves you for the bag boy with the stupid tattoos, even when you find out the girl you love isn't going to leave her boyfriend like she promised, even when a hundred women tell you that you'd be better off staying friends, NONE of that is going to hurt as much as the first one hurt you. So the good news is that you got the worst of it out of the way. Every dumping after this is going to hurt a little less. It'll still hurt, you'll cry and eat chinese and watch kung-foo movies with the friends who kindly let you rehash the same breakup endlessly and half-pretend to listen, but it will hurt less.

Don't beat yourself up over still being a little in love with her. You can't do anything about it and its probably not going to change over night. All you can do is what all of us do; we roll the dice, we take our chances, and we keep loving and hoping our hearts are safe. There's no science to any of this, just blind faith and a little luck.

You'll be just fine. I promise. Good luck to you.
TaxiService wrote:I've got no soul
As I surreptitiously put my tallywhacker into the jet

Noodle
Delta Force

Post by Noodle » Fri May 11, 2012 8:10 am

^Truer words have never been spoken.

And I think I've been outspoken now that I'm replying to this but I'm going to back up everything that's been said, the worst thing you can do is be a little cunt about it, and walk around with your head down all day pretending you're cutting yourself because of a girl you fucked up on/she was a bitch and dumped you. You look like an ass and to the next girl you look like TWICE the ass. Your life isn't that fucking bad. Get over it.

I'm sorry if i'm being a bonercunt but that's how it is. I know a guy at my school who broke up with my best friend five months ago and he keeps asking her for a "second chance" and everyday he comes to school pretending to be all super emo and shit and talks about "LOL GUISE I CUT MYSELF IM SO EMO GAH" when everyone knows he's too much of a giant pussy to do anything that extreme. He's a little bitch and everyone hates him and it only makes his situation worse. You see what I'm getting at?

I've had my share of heartbreak too, and yeah man, it sucks monkey dick. But the worst thing you can do is dawdle in your depression and look like a bitch and get nowhere because you're depressed. Having enough balls to eventually just say, "fuck it", and start trying to live your life again gives you more closure in the relationship than you can imagine.

Also lurn to know when you're banned.

good luck.

Devious
Commando

Post by Devious » Fri May 11, 2012 8:59 am

I find myself agreeing with Noodle.
I had a situation with piles of bullshit that is of similar nature to what you are facing. In the end there were so many different factors at play simultaneously that things didn't work out. But we're still friends, in fact things didn't really change much.

However the hard part is the realization that things aren't going to be the way you had hoped. In the first moments of realization it doesn't really affect you, it hasn't truly kicked in. After that it sucks. You wonder what you did wrong, how things could have been different, and feel incredibly bad. Then numb. You don't care, you feel nothing, it doesn't matter anymore. While this helps you out of our previously painful position you have to be sure that you don't cut them off. Don't ignore them, don't hate them, don't forget their existence.

Keep calm and carry on.
The armaments which thunderstrike the walls
And monarchs tremble in their capitals.
The oak leviathans, whose huge ribs make
Of lord of thee, and arbiter of war;
Alike the Armada's pride, or spoils of Trafalgar.