IMPORTANT CRISIS UPDATE!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
kiddten
Commando

Re: IMPORTANT CRISIS UPDATE!

Post by kiddten » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:32 pm

I'm justice has been(or is going to be) served. I'm glad josiah doesn't have to grow up around such horrible people, and I can see you two will be wonderful parents for your daughter. my best wishes to you man.
kiddten, on most things nowadays wrote:no
TaxiService wrote:HERE IS THE GODDAMN WALDO YOU CHEATING DICK
๖ۣۜĐeяP wrote:U MOTHER FUCKER AND U FUCKING PARENTS AND FUCKED OFF ASS HOLES

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:46 am

Trauma can be used to emphasize the importance of the value to love everyone else as yourself.

In poetic justice you get:
.````:)

... but ask God to use this situation for good, for the benefit and well-being of everyone involved.

I tend to do the following: when I get shit thrown at me, I either catch it and see if it's useful, dodge it if it's dangerous, or let it hit me, depending upon the situation. When other people get shit thrown at them, I rebuke the person throwing it, ask God to handle it, and/or apprehend the person while being mindful of not really harming them by my own judgment of the situation, and the bottom line is to love your neighbor as yourself so you would do this for the well-being of the person being harmed and so the person doing the shit-flinging changes. Even with psychotic people, a person does not change immediately unless they feel the whip cracking on their backs, so to speak. Apprehension and then repentance and/or punishment is necessary for some people who refuse to understand that it's basically this that is happening in all situations:
.````:)

So obviously you wouldn't throw the grenade if you "knew better" in general. On that note, "garbage in, garbage out", so store up good things in your heart and recognize that "the eye is the lamp of the body", so store up good things in your heart so you can bring good things out of it.

DO NOT ENDANGER THE LIFE OF ANYONE.
<rant>
When you realize how people drive automobiles, it really makes you wonder how anyone can be surprised that people die from automobile "accidents" at all. It's like saying, "Gee let me wave around this sharpened metal rod and see if anyone will get hurt," or "Gee let me stick my hand in this fire and see if it really does burn me," or "Hey, I wonder if I drive at 75 mph without maintaining a 7-second distance behind the car in front of me will it really kill me and my passengers," or "Gee let me point this gun at my head and see if it really will kill me."
Then you get people who notice that driving without a seatbelt and driving without maintaining an appropriate level of control over their automobile is a hazard and so they know to drive below the speed LIMIT and maintain a safe distance. These smart people can also recognize without anyone being hurt that sharp objects and high-speed metal projectile firearms are dangerous, so they invent sheathes and safety switches on them. When these people invent things, they don't have to freaking blow up the world to recognize a danger when it exists. These are called smart people. Smart people do not jeopardize the safety of themselves or anyone else.

So you have three types of people (to put it simply):
- those who are smart enough to recognize danger before anyone is hurt by it and invent safety measures
- those who learn from other peoples' mistakes and try to teach other people to avoid them also
- those who learn from their own mistakes and then go on a damn crusade
</rant>
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Fonzeh
Ranger
Location: "I didn't just take your mom out to dinner. I ate your mom for dinner."

Post by Fonzeh » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:57 pm

Sparky wrote:wrote a novel.
Bro ya coulda been finished with the ZA update in the time it probably took ya to write that.

C'mon man your killin me!
G[v]N wrote:HUGE NOTIFICATION
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS
Mota-Lev was here 30/4/2010@2:18pm

Smythe
Commando

Post by Smythe » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:24 am

Fonz, i gotta say you've handled this really well. I wish good luck to both you and your Fiancee. You've made it through a tough time, but soon enough you'll have a little girl with a large head and maybe some super powers that kind of ride along with that.
Either way, i wish you both the best of luck!

Fonzeh
Ranger
Location: "I didn't just take your mom out to dinner. I ate your mom for dinner."

Post by Fonzeh » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:59 am

TaxiService wrote:
holy shit
­ fonz
-- Patrick. :'-) L-l-look at you. T-that photo… It makes it look like nothing is going to stop you two.
I mean seriously. It has brought at least one tear to my eyes. :'-) (the sorry remains of my masculinity prevent me from posting the exact quantity of tears..!)

Dude, this story is fuck'd up. I am so glad it developed like it has. Tammi's contusion thing is just temporary… right? o_o

In any case i truly wish you the best of things. I mean, look at you! You look so… promising!!! I… i don't know what words to use!!! shiiiit
Just… keep living! C:

EDIT: PS: and JESUS FUCK! you are PROCREATING!!! I can't fucking know how good would feel to… to feel like you probably feel about your kids!!! L-l-l-look at that head and shit!!! 0u0

EDIT: PPS: I am just so happy for you. …that's all!!!

Tammi as far as I know has almost fully recovered from it but she told me today that she believes it wont be much longer before our child is born. She says there is a lot of pressure on her lowers. Our daughter is due June 27th but tammi doubts she will make it past may.

I have full faith however that my daughter will be fine. She is ahead of schedule as it is and I have no worries that the doctors will help her fully develop.

And taxi I appreciate the kind words. My Fiance also read what you wrote and thanks you for your caring. Me and you should talk more my italian companion. Don't worry about what words to say, it's the fact that you said anything that matters.
Smythe wrote:Fonz, i gotta say you've handled this really well. I wish good luck to both you and your Fiancee. You've made it through a tough time, but soon enough you'll have a little girl with a large head and maybe some super powers that kind of ride along with that.
Either way, i wish you both the best of luck!
Lol amirite?
G[v]N wrote:HUGE NOTIFICATION
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS
Mota-Lev was here 30/4/2010@2:18pm

Dead Site
Veteran

Post by Dead Site » Tue May 08, 2012 12:08 pm

-snip-

checking this post much later, my reply was stupid
[url=steam://friends/add/76561198023999718]Image[/url]