September 11, 2001

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

How many people will you share this with?

Nobody.
100%
1-3
No votes
4-10
No votes
10-100
No votes
I will forward this to everyone I have ever met.
No votes

Total votes: 7

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Re: September 11, 2001

Post by TaxiService » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:59 pm

Guys, guys. Here be grammatical issues.

The word "god" refers to any deity. It gets capitalized when you are referring to this guy over here! (or any other deity that doesn't have a cool name like, uh, Krishna!)

It's like… um, for me! i.e.:
A) "That taxi has ran over my cat! What a dick!"
B­) "That Taxi has ran over my cat! What a dick!"
In the case A, a cab with an unknown driver is who is running over your cat, while in case B it is me (Aureliano) who is running over your cat in an unspecified vehicle whilst you're calling me a dick.

See? EVERYTHING IS SETTLED!

SUCCESSFUL GRAMMATICAL MEDIATION!

Parades choke rural hamlets. Statues erect. Peace prevails.
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:34 pm

Thats a fucking cool name.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:58 am

Taxi, it's "has run" rather than "has ran".

Vegerot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw-jzCfa4eQ and also see http://www.ae911truth.org/

Vegerot: The God of Abraham is the God of Jesus, and Jesus Christ is the King of the Jews (and of all Creation, for that matter). You would know this if you had read the Bible. You might also be interested to know that Bible means book, yet that term is used to only refer to the Holy Bible as the recorded words of God and related history of mankind (going back to "Adam" and "Eve" which are primarily translations of meaning). To study the Bible is to study a part of recorded history; to know it is to have satisfied certain necessary studiousness, that is, being a student (someone who studies) of both oral and written traditions along that line of human history. Yes there is much more that can be studied about various cultures, and you will do so whether or not you realize you are doing it. And related to what I said earlier, although again this is not meant to be an attack on you or anyone else, I refuse to argue with someone who is ignorant of the subject matter at hand. If in fact a person knew the subject matter, they would realize that I am not even arguing by what I say, but merely summarizing and restating through rephrasing and applying.

Vegerot: http://hidemyass.com/ is the only proxy I've had success using. I have no problem with using proxy servers -- it's almost like getting up and going to your neighbor's house and using their computer rather than yours. Except that you don't risk your neighbor stealing your information, because they are your friend eh? (But who can you really trust, haha. :? )

Moxus: It's no surprise that a discussion of God would boil down to a question of Truth. And it's summarized by God's own words in answer to the question of "Who are you?": "I am who I am." Some people have translated this phrase to "I am who am I" but that makes absolutely no sense because a being cannot in fact be a question because a question is a social abstraction method rather than an actual state of existence. So let's not explore the absurd any more and let's look at the rational explanation in the translation of "I am who I am".

To state that one is who one is, is a statement of absolute truth, and because of the content of the statement, this means an absolute truth of being. It's quite obvious that God states through this that He is the Absolute Truth, undeniable, rational, obvious, and directly related to (insight: responsible for creating) the nature of existence itself. This is said NOT IN EXPLICATIVE WORDS BUT IN WORDS OF UNDERSTANDING OF THE SPIRIT (note that you have to actually THINK and APPLY and "LOOK INTO" what was said, because it is in no ways a shallow statement!) because as I have explicated here it has not been explicated, but I read what was said and I am explaining according to my knowledge of the subject matter at hand. God's thoughts are not Man's thoughts. I quote Albert Einstein: "I want to know the thoughts of God. The rest is just details." Man, I completely agree, although I often think to myself that "the rest is just nonsense," but that's more of an emotional assertion rather than one actually valid after scrutiny.

Kayar: Freedom of Speech. In fact, I advise learning the US Constitution and knowing the authors' founding principles (their values) anyway. And actually, as I see it, to address the only god that exists -- or let me put it a different way, to address a god of a monotheistic record of history -- as equivalent to a god of polytheistic theory, simply does not work or either side of the seesaw.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Excend
Commando

Post by Excend » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:26 am

Vegerot wrote: Oh shit man, really? I didn't even notice that until just now. That's very racist/biased, don't you think? You capitalize the "G" when you are either referring to a god that you believe in OR out of respect for another religion. Which is why we don't capitalize the "G" in Roman gods, because there's just about nobody who worships them anymore.
No. We don't capitalize the "god" in "Roman gods" because Romans were polytheistic and had actual names for their gods. There is no bias or racism in using God, capitalized, as just a name. It's in no regards to beliefs. As I said, God is just a name for the Christian (and yes, also the Jewish and Muslim) god(s), it's not out of disrespect that I don't capitalize the "god" for other religions, I do it simply because they are given other names.
TaxiService wrote:Roses are red
Violets are blue
What a shitty thread
Fuck all of you.

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:06 am

Sparky wrote:Taxi, it's "has run" rather than "has ran".
Oh whoops. :oops: Yeah, i wasn't sure about that so i tried with ‘ran’. :sweating:
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

draconic74
Green Beret

Post by draconic74 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:34 am

Successful grammatical mediation averted!

Doesn't change the fact that you have a goddamn awesome name. Although you could also be running over the cat with your feet, or even just hopping over it. Doesn't have to be a vehicle.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:46 am

Moxus, related to the question of what can be known, along the lines of Rene DesCartes who said "I think, therefore I am", there comes a question of what entity is most prominent in your life and what is your main focus, motivation and goal. If your self is #1 in your life, then I ask you to further examine yourself and tell me if that is really going to help you. Are you willing to lose your very soul for the mistakes you make throughout your life, for the shortcomings and lack of complete perfection in knowledge, wisdom, truth, justice, and any other area where you find purity of heart, mind, soul and strength -- purity of being? We know everyone fails, but mediocrity is not an excuse. After all, knowledge is not power, but fodder for motivation. Knowledge is not the goal, but the goal is enlightened actions that result from knowledge of the truth. Therefore, it is actions that are the goal, and we know that every human being lacks complete knowledge and therefore complete perfection in their actions all throughout their life. But as Jesus Christ said, "No servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. It is enough that he is like his master." So the question is, who is the master of your life, and from whom are you learning? Who is feeding your soul if it isn't the one who created it, the only legitimate spiritual teacher?

However, if God is #1 in your life, that means that you are on the right path, and you will gain much understanding throughout your life. You will be blessed, and you will know God is who he says he is. Your life will be built upon all things good and founded in truth. There will be nothing false in you. You will be able to ask God for anything, and you will receive it according to God's will, so that God is glorified through you. You will gain wisdom in trusting in God; you will learn to overcome all forms of evil, including pride and fear. You will say, "The Lord is my Righteousness and my salvation," and the Lord God will be your shield. Nobody will be able to remove you from God's hand, for God is greater than all.

Many people trust in the government. Well, while the government may be called "big brother", God is our "absolute Father." (Think, who has more authority, a brother or a father?) And God does not change. You must therefore know who God is, according to God's Word. And you will really learn very little without studying it and praying -- that is, a communicative intention, whether by word or thought -- with God. 'Nuff said.

What can be said for spiritual leaders like pastors, priests and ministers? Each person's relationship is only between them and God. The focus should be on your relationship with God. People will always make mistakes, so don't focus your trust on any human being: not me, not you, not any leader, not any servant, not any family member, not anyone else. Exemplify love and ideals, but only God is worthy of your utmost confidence. All other things are terminal and therefore too fragile, or evil and therefore wicked. But God is in control, and God alone is good.

Q: Why am I writing these extended essay responses?

A:
The heart overflows and motivates. The mind translates as the spirit guides both the heart and mind to refine and translate. God's words are spirit and life. This means I'm using what I've learned -- God's words, or spirit -- and my heart motivates me to translate what I've learned into language and phrasing that will benefit those to whom I am speaking. By my experience and spirit, I see case scenarios by what people say, like a psychologist witnessing classifications before them, and I know that I've been through what those people are going through, and I'm using what I've learned to point the way towards understanding. But my words and knowledge are taught by God, so all I'm saying in reality is that I'm pointing you to God so that you can learn from him and so your soul will be at peace, at rest in confidence and knowledge, which will give you further motivation for your confidence. I only point the way because I know that each individual learns differently and has different experiences from which they can gain understanding... different experiences to which they relate, and different thoughts about those experiences. But ultimately, things seem to be bipolar in life. Specifically, they are not; but perhaps ultimately they are?

Witness that God does not control thoughts. Nor does God say to anyone what they want, but he lets each person live and learn (from God) the difference between Good and Evil; and the Lord God is with each person who looks to His Son, Jesus Christ; and the Author of All Life is with that person forever, so they most certainly and without any doubt whatsoever have eternal life in the Only God, the Lord Almighty who is the Beginning and End, and who never changes from perfect mercy.

Albert Einstein said he wanted to know the thoughts of God. I'm telling you to know God. It's basically the same thing, pointing your focus to God.

Oh, and when Rene DesCartes said "I think, therefore I am," he surely meant that "because I think, I know I exist" as inclusive rather than exclusive. That is including certainty of your existence rather than excluding all other facts of life from certainty. It's a statement that begs further investigation and thought, to discover what it means to exist, since "now you know that you actually exist". But by God saying, "I am who I am" reflects intelligence beyond human understanding, and therefore is the ultimate and absolute statement of God's being. And according to Rene DesCartes, that means without a doubt that God exists, because an intelligent being -- that is, one who apparently thinks, and by definition... well, you get the point -- has spoken in reply. You will find, then, that everything exists (by definition, duh) and it then matters what tools you use to witness their existence, whether the spirit, the mind, the soul, the body, or the strength. Your physical senses are part of the body, in case you didn't understand that last point ;) Your physical senses bridge your body and mind. But you will only find motivation from things that you focus on, from things that you see. Therefore, no other person can instruct your motivation until you focus upon what they are saying -- if you don't listen, you don't learn. If you don't observe, you don't learn. If you don't think, you don't grow. But the mind and the heart can both think. The heart uses a different part of the brain to think, closer to the subconscious than the mind. That is why your emotions have such motivation in your dreams, rather than your "thoughts" that so frequently use language, like the thoughts that you use to read written words and figure things out with your mind, your cranium.

OK, I have to end this essay at some point, so here :arrow: .
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Sparky
Delta Force

The Essay

Post by Sparky » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:30 am

Here is the essay I wrote regarding September 11, 2001. I used information that I gathered from various sources over several years, and I put them all together to come to the following conclusions. I gathered evidence, and here I present the written essay regarding that evidence. I will make a video of this as a documentary so that I can include footage where I say "here you can see...", so that it coordinates with what you are actually seeing.
Truth and Justice for All People

During the Cold War, the CIA began various imperialistic agendas including the installation of extremist leaders and radical organizations that would later develop into fascist regimes and terrorists. Among these leaders and organizations were Saddam Hussein who became dictator in Iraq and Osama bin Laden who led the Al Qaida terrorist organization. These plans were developed in order to overthrow existing governments in the Middle East (because of the abundance of oil and natural resources there) with extremists who the US would initially secretly support with weapons and money but later betray in order to take control of those areas in the name of "justice" and "peace". Those people would not be the only ones to suffer the atrocities of the US government, however.

In the 1980s, Secretary of State Donald Rumsfeld visited with Saddam Hussein of Iraq in order to welcome him into office. They are seen here shaking hands. The US government sold Iraq materials for developing nuclear weapons.

In the 1990s, Al Qaida was organized and funded by the US government in order to gain power over faction leaders and overthrow the Russians within the Middle East. President William Clinton was even given an opportunity by military generals to assassinate terrorist leader Osama bin Laden, but refused to give the order when the crosshairs were sighted. In the latter part of the decade, plans were executed to create a catalyst that would launch support for the US government's betrayal of those people in the Middle East and give support for military occupation of those areas.

It took a couple years to develop the resources, install supporting agents, and coordinate scapegoats for this strike against the American Homeland. Nanotechnology was developed in US Military labs to create the appropriate explosives, key military generals were instructed on how to proceed with this top secret plan, and Al Qaida agents were planted and organized by the CIA in order to strike according to their extremist ideas.

On September 11, 2001 at around 10:00AM EST, the catalyst was launched against the World Trade Center, and the world witnessed several events: two airplanes flew into the twin towers, building 7 of the world trade center was demolished, the two towers were demolished, a missile struck the Pentagon, and an airplane was crashed into Pennsylvania while on its way to Washington. The three world trade center buildings were destroyed by the placement of nanotechnology incendiary explosives at each core structure of the building, which was accessed by agents using the maintenance elevators. Additional explosives were placed on vacant floors within steel barrels. The demolition of each building was a coordinated strike led by President Bush and some military generals. Here you can see the news of the day's events relayed to President Bush, who surreptitiously smiles to himself in reaction. (Bush would a decade later make up a story as to why he was smiling at that time.) One of the planes that flew into the twin towers was a passenger airline that was hijacked by an Al Qaida plant working for the CIA. The other plane was a military cargo jet filled with explosives. The plane that was crash-landed in Pennsylvania by courageous individuals who recognized that their plane was being hijacked was another passenger airliner.

As part of the catalyst, President Bush pointed fingers in the Middle East, first accusing Al Qaida for having coordinated the attack on September 11th. The US people acted impulsively and the "War on Terror" was created in order to fight extremists in Afghanistan. Meanwhile, organizations were formed in the US that would grant the US government power to commit further atrocities against its people, specifically combatting the rights described within the US Constitution. Media outlets and other organizations were manipulated in the name of "national security" and were forced to lie to the American People about current events. After the US government felt satisfied that it had control in Afghanistan and had finished planting the seeds of totalitarianism within the US, President Bush next pointed fingers and fabricated lies and accusations against Saddam Hussein for supporting terrorists and possessing nuclear weapons (but he didn't mention that the US had sold Hussein those nuclear weapons). The UN was involved and manipulated so that they would report the "atrocities" taking place in Iraq. The US government stepped in and launched an air strike against Iraq, completely decimating certain buildings in Baghdad. Even the Iraqs, having suffered the dictatorship of Saddam Hussein who the CIA installed 20 years earlier for just this moment, supported and thanked the US military for overthrowing him.

Osama bin Laden died in 2001 before the events of September 11 from Marfan Syndrome. Yet in March of 2011, ten years after bin Laden's death, President Obama was given the opportunity to further the Agenda Against America by -- at long last -- declaring that Osama bin Laden had finally been found and executed. Further lies were spun and the American people once more asked for evidence. Yet the US government had no evidence to support its claims except for some random images that were most obviously misrepresentations. But the media was once more scared into silence, and the US "War on Terror" continued to fuel the creation of legislative removal of the American people's US Constitutional rights.

The events reflected by September 11, 2001 were not the only atrocities committed by "big brother". In fact, ever since the Cold War, plans have been set in motion for totalitarian government control in the USA. The only recourse people will have is to arm themselves and stand up for their inalienable human rights as described in the US Constitution. This country was not founded by radicals but was instead founded by idealists. WE MUST MAINTAIN THOSE IDEALS, OR ELSE WE ARE ALL LOST.

Excend
Commando

Post by Excend » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:16 am

Sex makes everything better! Just think about it, sex makes people happy, they forget about their problems, and it re-populates the world to make up for the dead bodies!
Violets are blue
What a shitty thread
Fuck all of you.

draconic74
Green Beret

Post by draconic74 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:04 pm

White Knightmare wrote:Sex makes everything better! Just think about it, sex makes people happy, they forget about their problems, and it re-populates the world to make up for the dead bodies!
Your riveting argument has changed my views.

Somehow.

No, wait...

Excend
Commando

Post by Excend » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:47 pm

Vegerot wrote:Except STDs.
If everyone had lots of sex, everyone would have every STD, and no one would live in fear of getting STDs anymore! I am shaping a world without fear!
Violets are blue
What a shitty thread
Fuck all of you.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:33 am

You see God not with your eyes, but with a pure heart and faith in Christ Jesus. Nevertheless, nobody can approach Jesus unless the Father has enabled them. For those who are weary and burdened, he is the only respite.

draconic74
Green Beret

Post by draconic74 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:19 pm

Er.. Please don't bring religion onto the forums. Trust me, not a good idea. I keep writing "witty" remarks, but will simply delete them all and just say "lets change the topic, or end it". Given the subject matter of the original post, perhaps an end is best.

Good luck though, because now my post will just spark more conversation.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:01 pm

Not from me, I'm done... really, this time, with regards to the religion/spirituality theme. I've made my points.

Disclaimer:
Regarding that essay I wrote, there is evidence and testimony to support the claims regarding the individuals involved, but I have little evidence at this time regarding which specific US government agencies were involved. But that's what an independent investigation is meant to discover, if ever We The People decide to make one happen.

Devious
Commando

Post by Devious » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:04 pm

What drac said

I had a debate with my retarded Philosophy prof on this and I don't want no more. I made him look like a retard in front of his class, and he wasn't too happy.
He's the most self absorbed opinionated person I have ever met. He once taught half a class from another students paper, not about writing style, but actually taught FROM the paper. And he thinks you are an idiot if you don't agree with him. When hes not teaching philosophy (most of the time) he's talking about he knows rudimentary Thai and lives in Germany for half the year. He also tells us to read the books he's written. They have nothing to do with the course. He actually has to give a disclaimer at the beginning of each class saying "you don't have to agree with me" but if you do he essentially calls you an idiot. He even has a wikipedia article (which I think he wrote himself.

GRAAH WHY SO BAD?!?!?
The armaments which thunderstrike the walls
And monarchs tremble in their capitals.
The oak leviathans, whose huge ribs make
Of lord of thee, and arbiter of war;
Alike the Armada's pride, or spoils of Trafalgar.