Counter-Strike Source released on Mac OS X

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Slapzy
Ranger

Counter-Strike Source released on Mac OS X

Post by Slapzy » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:47 pm

True story brah.

Get this shit and discuss!
~ Teh Slapz
TaxiService wrote:OMG BARREL ROLL ON ACIDS
._. \·. |: /.· .-. ·.\ :| .·/ ._. \·. |: /.· .-. ·.\ :| .·/ ._.
WHOOHHAGHGHHGEHGR

Smythe
Commando

Re: Counter-Strike Source released on Mac OS X

Post by Smythe » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:32 pm

whoo! It's a really good game but sometimes it's just filled with campers (I don't have it [Yet] but i've played it at a friends)

Fortune
Ranger

Post by Fortune » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:28 pm

why 66%?
ᕦ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )ᕤ

Visiting this website is filled with nostalgia. Its like going to an old home.

Thank you for all the memories. Never change.

Zanghfei
Ranger

Post by Zanghfei » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:30 pm

HOLY FUCK YEAH!!!!11!!!

But, is only for leopard D=
I just play in crossover game >_>

[BIG] Ranger
Operative

Post by [BIG] Ranger » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:44 am

In a way I am quite excited about this - after all new games for Mac must be good....BUT...

It's *not* a new game really is it?

I appreciate Valve and STEAM who are providing us with 'new' games at the moment, but I still think Mac game developers should be doing their own thing and stop living in the shadow of the PC.

I own both a Mac and a PC - the PC is primarily for gaming. But there are games developed specifically for the Mac that I wouldn't be without. PC gaming is a very expensive hobby - which is why it always makes me laugh when PC fans always moan that Apple computers are so expensive - just ask them how much they spent on their latest gaming rig in order to be able to play BFBC2 properly! (I am as bad - I have just spent over £300 *just* on a graphics card for my machine! And that was a low mid-range one at that!)

I would like to see more output from companies like Ambrosia - a new Escape Velocity would be nice! What the Mac needs is a lot more innovative casual games that we Mac users can play between working! :)

Sorry to rant on.

R

Smythe
Commando

Post by Smythe » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:06 am

[BIG] Ranger wrote:In a way I am quite excited about this - after all new games for Mac must be good....BUT...

It's *not* a new game really is it?

I appreciate Valve and STEAM who are providing us with 'new' games at the moment, but I still think Mac game developers should be doing their own thing and stop living in the shadow of the PC.

I own both a Mac and a PC - the PC is primarily for gaming. But there are games developed specifically for the Mac that I wouldn't be without. PC gaming is a very expensive hobby - which is why it always makes me laugh when PC fans always moan that Apple computers are so expensive - just ask them how much they spent on their latest gaming rig in order to be able to play BFBC2 properly! (I am as bad - I have just spent over £300 *just* on a graphics card for my machine! And that was a low mid-range one at that!)

I would like to see more output from companies like Ambrosia - a new Escape Velocity would be nice! What the Mac needs is a lot more innovative casual games that we Mac users can play between working! :)

Sorry to rant on.

R
Don't apologize for one of the most inteligent thing someone has said on here in recent times *Glares at Vegrot*.... *And Self*