AI backup MP demo kits

Questions and problems with GhR.
Blade
Veteran

AI backup MP demo kits

Post by Blade » Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:59 am

When Ramone and I play adversarial, we usually select AI backup and disable respawns, so we each have 8 AI units at our command. It's cool, because it becomes a tactical 9v9.

Anyway, we encounter a problem with the demo kits. When you select AI backup, the game does the same thing it would with coop AI backup, and it gives every fire team 1 support, 1 rifleman, and 1 demolitions kit. But Ramone's demo kits have M136s. Mine have demo charges. It doesn't have anything to do with platoon number because we use different platoons, but I always have demo charges.

So, if anyone has any suggestions... I'm listening.

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:58 pm

Are you changing platoon colors? Also, you can always change the guns used by editing the files.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Blade
Veteran

Post by Blade » Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:50 pm

Yes, we both have our own platoon. But I don't understand how to fix this because the kitpath for both demo actor files is demolitions, but for some reason my platoon always takes the one from origmiss (Or the second kit from mp1) when Ramone's takes the second from origmiss (or the first from mp1)... I'll experiment