Trying to join A&O server

Everything about GhR and its mods.
Ryan

Trying to join A&O server

Post by Ryan » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:53 pm

I'm trying to join in this server. They have many mods one of which is Jurassicparkbeta3. I cant find it anywhere. Ghostrecon.net has it as the beta3 version but when I d/l it its just the beta2 version. Anyone got the beta v3 version????

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Trying to join A&O server

Post by Monoman » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:04 am

I don't know who would still have it as that version is old and the final version of the map was included in the latest GRPA mod. Punisher might have that version of it as he created the map.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:46 am

It's getting harder to find GR servers nowadays. I must have d/led about 3 gigz of mods and about 4 hrs. of research for this server and I get down to the last one and its not looking easy to find. Should I contact Punisher myself? Thanks for your speedy assistance.

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:51 am

I talked to him yesterday and asked him about beta3. He said he no longer has a beta3 copy. I'm thinking the one you got from GhostRecon.net is the beta3 version as that is where Punisher released that one. As for looking for servers have you tried GameRanger service. There are a few servers that get hosted on that service.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig