(A1)ss is the best

Apply for a clan board or just talk with other clans.
sonic

no

Post by sonic » Thu May 11, 2006 2:28 pm

hay a1 syp no i think u did not get me do u want to c the score 40 to 6 lolol
i cam in second by on point but u cam in second to lasts by 5 points ahahahah i want that mod all sniper one shoot kill and respaw in radom places hahah i can do all of it but the one that u respon in radom place so can any one help me or if they have the mmod then sent it to my email or somthing hahahahhahahah :lol:
gone for now but i will be back late to kill again

Syperium
Ranger

Post by Syperium » Thu May 11, 2006 2:55 pm

Ha, no Elite, i was talking about in the car on the ride home today... HAHA. I wooped you, but then of course, we didn't really finish couse my mom was at royal farms... But, who cares... I'm getting good with the sniper and pistol, AND, hiding...hehe.

Yeah, about that. I'm going to try and make that mod. The mod was the snipers shot 20 bullets at the same time and it was one shot kill... I think i have to change hud interface... Not sure... Maybe Deox or sword can help me with that... But, yeah... Peace.

O yeah, Dylan, I'll play you tonight after i get all of that crap Ms. Wilson gave me today... Peace.

sonic

ok

Post by sonic » Thu May 11, 2006 5:54 pm

u just keep thing that i will play u tomarrow and lets c hahahahahahah
gone for now but i will be back late to kill again

Syperium
Ranger

Post by Syperium » Thu May 11, 2006 6:02 pm

HAHA, alright. See you tomorrow... Peace.

>Shadow<
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by >Shadow< » Sun May 14, 2006 12:46 pm

Syperium wrote:God bless you dylan... Umm, how did you learn to get your name in all that crazy... It looks cool, i wish (A1) would do something like that.. O well. Umm,
bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang and BANG
It looks like he shot you Shadow. hehe. He got me today with the sniper; Elite did.. O well, i got him back.
Actually, I telported onto a ledge leaving a doppleganger in my place which disspated when he shot it. Meanwhile, I took out my Imperialist and headshotted him. Which killed him.

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Syperium
Ranger

Post by Syperium » Sun May 14, 2006 12:52 pm

Ha. But, you didn't add. After he deterriated Elite, I then pulled out my Spartan Lazer, and zapped him in the head... He then walked around like a headless chicken...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That is what reallly happened....

>Shadow<
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by >Shadow< » Sun May 14, 2006 1:06 pm

Then he was resurrected so I had to clean his head off with my Judicator. You just hurt his 'identical' brother.

Syperium
Ranger

Post by Syperium » Sun May 14, 2006 1:07 pm

O darn, that's right...