clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1

Everything related to programming.
Vegerot
SEAL

clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1

Post by Vegerot » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:17 pm

Oh noes! I broke it :( I don't even know what I did. Can someone go on Mumble and help me out with this?
Bunneh wrote:Now, please don't spam my newsfeed on how you need like 3 dildoes to make a giant dick statue on penisland or any of those other shitty facebook games.

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Re: clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1

Post by nil » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Error in itself is too vague, there's no way to help you with this information alone. If you want help, you need to be specific and elaborate.
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

Vegerot
SEAL

Post by Vegerot » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:44 am

Bunneh wrote:Now, please don't spam my newsfeed on how you need like 3 dildoes to make a giant dick statue on penisland or any of those other shitty facebook games.

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by nil » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:09 am

I think it's complaining about duplicate main's. Can you also post the code to all the source code files (.cpp)?
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

Vegerot
SEAL

Post by Vegerot » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:11 am

Oh-yeah-I-kinda-erm...deleted it because I was really frustrated.

But now I have another problem. Basically I'm trying to run something and it says "build completed" but I cannot see where it is. It's really weird. Geeeet. On. Muuumble people!

Edit: Subject: C++ for first language?
Vegerot wrote:Also random links to shit I did today. http://www.mediafire.com/?2yibexj41ihbhlj (written by my teacher, but he wants us to use this in our app) http://www.mediafire.com/?vebk24trdh7491j (MY first application!!! I'm pretty sure I broke it during the last 30 seconds of class, but didn't have time to compile my changes so I couldn't check) http://www.mediafire.com/?czwz4xgi4251i0e (along with the past link are the first things I've made. I forget exactly what the different between these two are, guess it's bad to already be mixing my stiff up <.<)