Your Events

Everything about Minecraft.
Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Your Events

Post by Monoman » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:13 pm

The server has been slow lately and I haven't had the time to do some of the larger events I was thinking of doing so I am turning the server over to you guys. Here is your chance to run an event how you want and with who you want.

Post here with your ideas here with how long the event would run. For now I am limiting the event to at most a 1 week which can be changed depending on participation. You do not have to post specific details but have those ready as if your event is selected you will need to provide those. Make you sure you have a time period for the event that you are free on. It is your event so you need to be on for it and support it.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Re: Your Events

Post by TaxiService » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:17 am

Are we talking about the tekkit server or the normal server? *probably* there are more possibilities in the tekkit server; but off the top of my head i wouldn't know about what to do. : ı
I'm thinking about some weird machinery shit. Or some contest of sculptures made with microblocks..! I'll keep thinking about it and post any good ideas.

Gee, i don't even know when i'll have time to play though. But yeah!!! if anyone has anything to propose i'll be glad to hear! I like these events!
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

Sparky
Delta Force

Re: Your Events

Post by Sparky » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:11 pm

Between now and December 1st: Prettify the default spawn surroundings!

There are torches at each corner and the beginnings of a farm nearby, now let's make the default spawn location's perimeter pretty.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.