Nether Portals

Everything about Minecraft.
Excend
Commando

Nether Portals

Post by Excend » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:18 am

This is where they all connect. Checked them. (Except for the ones in the way out there because I'm pretty sure they have their own place in the nether.) All of them go to Mgal's except for my one, and Capwn's 6.
[rant]Wtf Capwn, three locked doors and obsidian walls!? Why make it so hard to get to your portals!?[/rant] I realize he doesn't play anymore kthx.

So we have an incredibly unnecessary amount of portals going to mgal's house from only about 100 squares apart. I think we should take these down (Taxi agrees, I think) and we should set up a more efficient nether travel system. The cluster to the south in Mgal land could probably be brought down to one, and have it's own portal in the nether. As for the 50 up by and around the safehouse, I say we destroy them ALL and put one in a much more optimal place.
TaxiService wrote:Roses are red
Violets are blue
What a shitty thread
Fuck all of you.

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Re: Nether Portals

Post by Mgalekgolo » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:07 am

I will clear the ones in my house. The portal is not mine, although I just created it. I will also take out some of my portals out 700 blocks away ect. I will help clean. Don't take any near my house without my permission. Please :). The point of the nether is speed travel. if you want a portal to exit it has to be 128X8(do the fucking math im dumb) blocks away for it to exit a different dimention. or 128 in the nether. Source kayar and the minecraft wiki.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

Nuthead_
Operative

Post by Nuthead_ » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:04 pm

One of them up there, is the Ice Palaces Portal, maybe we should make a path to it for some easy traveling.

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:16 pm

Nuthead_ wrote:One of them up there, is the Ice Palaces Portal, maybe we should make a path to it for some easy traveling.
I made a portal up there and i came out the ice -_-. i was pissed.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.