Okay, this is just disgusting.

Everything about Minecraft.
Sven
SEAL

Re: Okay, this is just disgusting.

Post by Sven » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:59 pm

Some of Alfag's city is Mota's.
Just thought you might wanna know.
blackkyurem123123 wrote:one of the Admins asks "whaths wrong" and he repiles " someone smasmed me chests".

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:08 pm

Okay I'm sorry but kayar the painting thing is so fucking hilarious in a bad sort of way. Just the fact that they put the painting back up... I haven't been on the server in a while but it looks nice and cozy so I'll come on more!
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

Yarok
Ranger

Post by Yarok » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:19 pm

Bunneh wrote:Then build a new house away from spawn derp. I never even built a house near spawn for that reason.
I think that's my cue.
TaxiService wrote:I've got no soul
As I surreptitiously put my tallywhacker into the jet

kiddten
Commando

Post by kiddten » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Yarok wrote:
Bunneh wrote:Then build a new house away from spawn derp. I never even built a house near spawn for that reason.
I think that's my cue.
Yeah, cause nothing is better than finding out both the houses you live in IRL are fucked, then you go on a game to find both the houses you built are also fucked :S
kiddten, on most things nowadays wrote:no
TaxiService wrote:HERE IS THE GODDAMN WALDO YOU CHEATING DICK
๖ۣۜĐeяP wrote:U MOTHER FUCKER AND U FUCKING PARENTS AND FUCKED OFF ASS HOLES

Yarok
Ranger

Post by Yarok » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:17 pm

Bunneh wrote:
Yarok wrote:
I think that's my cue.
Yeah, cause nothing is better than finding out both the houses you live in IRL are fucked, then you go on a game to find both the houses you built are also fucked :S
FUCK YOUR HOUSES. FUCK ALL OF YOUR GODDAMN HOUSES. AND I WILL STRIKE DOWN UPON THEE WITH GRRRREAT VENGEANCE AND FUUURRRIOUS ANGER THOSE WHO ATTEMPT TO POISON AND DESTROY MY BROTHERS. AND YOU WILL KNOW I AM THE LORD WHEN I LAY MY VENGEANCE UPON YOU.

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:57 pm

that's not funny! Bunneh's having some problems with earthquakes and we should at least not mock him for that!
Here bunneh, cheer up with some sweet australian music… :ɔ (it's sweet for me at least)

Oh, by the way, WHO THE FUCK DESTROYED MY HOUSE AT NORTH OF SPAWN!? IT WAS RIGGED WITH SIGNS LIKE "Leave bunneh alone!" AND "Stop stealing from bunneh, seriously!", BUT IT WAS MY GOD DAMN HOUSE AND IT IS NOW DESTROYED AND ROBBED OF ALL ITS INTERIORS! >:U

WELL FUCK YOU GUYS! SERIOUSLY!! WHAT THE SHIT?! $#@?(
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

Yarok
Ranger

Post by Yarok » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:15 pm

TaxiService wrote:that's not funny! Bunneh's having some problems with earthquakes and we should at least not mock him for that!
Here bunneh, cheer up with some sweet australian music… :ɔ (it's sweet for me at least)

Oh, by the way, WHO THE FUCK DESTROYED MY HOUSE AT NORTH OF SPAWN!? IT WAS RIGGED WITH SIGNS LIKE "Leave bunneh alone!" AND "Stop stealing from bunneh, seriously!", BUT IT WAS MY GOD DAMN HOUSE AND IT IS NOW DESTROYED AND ROBBED OF ALL ITS INTERIORS! >:U

WELL FUCK YOU GUYS! SERIOUSLY!! WHAT THE SHIT?! $#@?(
Sarcasm and references, i.e. my way of saying may the blessings of the Lod and Saviour Jeebus Christ be upon ye. Also, Bunneh is from NZ.

I still think that it's either griefers from the MC community, or a MOLEY MOLEY MOLE HUNTING US DOWN ONE BY ONE.

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:45 pm

"Stop stealing from Bunneh?"

Well... that's quite ironic.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:46 am

>_> i know he's from NZ! but the sweet music is from australia! Do i have to find some sweet new-zealandese music to cheer him up?

also, implying that that kind of music cheers him up or that he can be cheered up in general!

EDIT:PS: Kayar, i have noticed that people puts punctuation marks at the end of the quoted phrase rather than at the end of the quotes. Isn't the latter option more sensed? :-?
i.e. "Do not steal from bunneh?" / "Do not steal from bunneh"?

I mean, i don't know! If one puts the question mark before the quotation mark, it might appear that the question mark was in the quoted phrase instead that added by the speaker!

but shit! i've seen this thing everywhere!! >_< if it is a rule of grammar then it's dumb IMO!

Sugarlumps
Ranger

Post by Sugarlumps » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:19 am

Taxi, putting a ? in the quote itself means that you are quoting the person as he uses a questioning tone by putting a ? in his sentence. Placing the ? outside the "inverted commas" makes your sentence, the one which the quote is in, a question.

For example:
"Stop stealing from Bunneh!" implies that the quoted sentence has the expression or tone of the quote. The ! belongs to the quote.
"Stop stealing fron Bunneh"! implies that the quoted sentence is spoken in a neutral tone. The ! belongs to your sentence.

Kayar, not too sure about this, but should it be something like:
Kayar wrote:"Stop stealing from Bunneh!"?
Not too sure on this.

Also, Taxi, :( for stealers.
Click!

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:40 am

Bunneh wrote:
Yarok wrote:
Bunneh wrote: I think that's my cue.
FUCK YOUR HOUSES. FUCK ALL OF YOUR GODDAMN HOUSES. AND I WILL STRIKE DOWN UPON THEE WITH GRRRREAT VENGEANCE AND FUUURRRIOUS ANGER THOSE WHO ATTEMPT TO POISON AND DESTROY MY BROTHERS. AND YOU WILL KNOW I AM THE LORD WHEN I LAY MY VENGEANCE UPON YOU.
Shit bro, I just watched that moveh(pulp fiction right?). Also taxi, I didnt touch the chests but a creeper followed me when i was lagging, so that holes mine, sorry.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:28 pm

OH RIGHT PULP FICTION QUOTE

DERP TAXI, DERP! :blah: :wall:

And yeah, don't worry… Shit happens, i guess? I am leaving that house like this for the moment though. I'm not sure if i will ever fix it or not.

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:46 pm

You guys are butchering grammar. Don't do that.

Er... well, wait, maybe you guys could be right... I google searched and found this.

However, I don't recall ever placing punctuation outside of quotation marks. Meh. Whatever...

Edit: Also, Lumps, punctuation marks should never go next to each other, I think. When I say "Fuck?!" with a question mark and an exclamation point after it, that is technically incorrect and should not be used in anything official, unless I am mistaken. However, in forum posts, chat, and etc., I tend to do so in any case, to add emphasis to what I am saying.

Edit edit: Then again, I was able to use a comma after a period on "etc.," but that may be because etc. is an abbreviation. Blargh...
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

Yarok
Ranger

Post by Yarok » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:30 pm

My English teacher makes a point of this every time.

If citing something, punctuation goes after the citation.
"DEM WATERMELON'S DISINTEGRATED" (OT 3.264-275).

Instead of

"DEM WATERMELON'S DISINTEGRATED." (OT 3.264-275

Though if it's special (!, ?) then it goes inside
However, when punctuating things inside of quotation marks would go inside. i.e. Those "noobs."

Again, however, special punctuation goes inside if that's being quoted, otherwise the period goes inside.