Test Server

Everything about Minecraft.
Mgalekgolo
Commando

Re: Test Server

Post by Mgalekgolo » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:52 am

you can spawn cows?
If you used the gui its only client side, they're phantoms.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

Samuco_

Post by Samuco_ » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:53 am

Sorry, I griefed the safehouse... lol

I didn't use the gui, and they are not client-side. :)

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:15 am

Bah, something about a shovel. Also, how do I get bedrock, /give and /items don't work. also /killnpc killed me -_-

Yarok
Ranger

Post by Yarok » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:46 am

Human wrote:Bah, something about a shovel. Also, how do I get bedrock, /give and /items don't work. also /killnpc killed me -_-
You a non-playa boiiiii
TaxiService wrote:I've got no soul
As I surreptitiously put my tallywhacker into the jet

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:05 am

Yarok wrote:
Human wrote:Bah, something about a shovel. Also, how do I get bedrock, /give and /items don't work. also /killnpc killed me -_-
You aren't an Op small male child!
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:18 am

Two new mods added. Check the first post for details of how to use them. Lockette has been removed. This means chests or doors locked with signs no longer work. We are testing out LWC for chest protection. Also with the addition of LWC, when you die your tombstone is now protected. Trees will grow back again.

Also, the new VirtualChest mod should be tested alot to see how you like it. What we could do is give everyone one of these and remove all other chest protections. That way for stuff you really want protected, you use the virtual chest and for everything else a normal hidden chest.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Samuco_

Post by Samuco_ » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:54 am

Secret doors aren't working :(
In the final server can we build like a games arena (with like CTF, Slayer etc). Minecraft bloodgulch (with beds in each base to set spawn) or something.

kiddten
Commando

Post by kiddten » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:59 am

bloodgulch would be difficult. lets do blood/beaver creek instead!
kiddten, on most things nowadays wrote:no
TaxiService wrote:HERE IS THE GODDAMN WALDO YOU CHEATING DICK
๖ۣۜĐeяP wrote:U MOTHER FUCKER AND U FUCKING PARENTS AND FUCKED OFF ASS HOLES

Yarok
Ranger

Post by Yarok » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:01 am

de_dust perhaps?

Or we could make castles n shit. With drawbridges, gates, and such that attackers would have to activate to get in.
TaxiService wrote:I've got no soul
As I surreptitiously put my tallywhacker into the jet

Alfaz
Operative

Post by Alfaz » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:12 pm

i know its the test server, but really? you guys seriously feel the need to grief only because its the test server? also this has been done with the password protect mod on. this i say is bullshit. the other Lockette was way better.

seriously? im not pointing anyfingers like i said it doesnt make at difference at what was taken just the wtf why? but i have reason to believe samuco was the one who had done this b/c he and i were fighting yesterday over him blowing up my house and coming in and stealing my shit. now i d c what he took but if its private for a reason, dont fuck with it. simple as that. i dont fuck with your stuff so dont with mine. also i can say samuco b/c his mine that he intentionally put under my house and made a door which i told him to close off was open and among other things. evidence is there, so word of the wise, dont take my stuff, id really appreciate it.
Kayar wrote:YOU'RE CRAZY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND BASIC MATH AND YOU WEAR PANTS ON YOUR HEAD
tokage wrote:Cthulu, shit-lookin birds, this raises more questions than answers... this must mean
Alfaz wrote:DICKS EVERYWHERE

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:47 pm

I hate how the tombstone disappears -_-

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:02 pm

i hate how tombstones don't disappear!!

anyway guys, if you see some sort of double-helix minecart tracks going up to the sky, don't grief it!
Please, i am trying to building something up there.
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

Samuco_

Post by Samuco_ » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:56 pm

Alfaz wrote:i know its the test server, but really? you guys seriously feel the need to grief only because its the test server? also this has been done with the password protect mod on. this i say is bullshit. the other Lockette was way better.

seriously? im not pointing anyfingers like i said it doesnt make at difference at what was taken just the wtf why? but i have reason to believe samuco was the one who had done this b/c he and i were fighting yesterday over him blowing up my house and coming in and stealing my shit. now i d c what he took but if its private for a reason, dont fuck with it. simple as that. i dont fuck with your stuff so dont with mine. also i can say samuco b/c his mine that he intentionally put under my house and made a door which i told him to close off was open and among other things. evidence is there, so word of the wise, dont take my stuff, id really appreciate it.
I broke into the chest and put the stuff in a new chest. Like I said, I don't steal. Who exploded half the world btw?

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:34 pm

You should be able to destroy your tombstones now. The boat flying mod is on the server again for everyone. Type /bgive to get a boat and arrow. Get into the boat and hold your arrow then fly around. You can fly in minecarts as well. You can also try using just a feather without being in a boat.

I rendered the test world. I like the sky dungeons.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Sugarlumps
Ranger

Post by Sugarlumps » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:15 am

I love my bed

Its 6 carts that boost each other (glitch) and travels around my bed at high speeds. Spawning a pig using an egg wasn't a problem.
Click!