[Template] Bloodgulch Weathered

New mod releases.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Sparky
Delta Force

[Template] Bloodgulch Weathered

Post by Sparky » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:19 pm

I finally finished figuring out how to make a convincible version of bloodgulch and so I added some new +exactportal volumes which allowed me to create a better version of bloodgulch for modding purposes. Bloodgulch Weathered is a template for additional modding which comes with weather occluded regions of the map, such as the caves, cliffs and bases, or wherever you find an overhang or lack direct visibility to the sky overhead, generally. Also included are applied background sounds to these areas and sound environments. The template comes with suggested ambient sounds appropriate for the environment through which you are walking. Enjoy!

Download: http://www.halodemomods.com/wiki/Bloodgulch_Weathered
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Re: [Template] Bloodgulch Weathered

Post by TaxiService » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:15 pm

Great job! :)

EDIT:PS: couldn't find the download link..?
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

Sparky
Delta Force

Re: [Template] Bloodgulch Weathered

Post by Sparky » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:26 pm

Ah, so you have to be logged in to activate the download link for attachments.... let me go fix that.

EDIT: Fixed. You can download files attached to pages now even if you are unregistered or not logged into the wiki.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.